Campus Insiders Unveils All-New Website, Multi-Year Partnership with Cadillac
CHICAGO, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Campus Insiders (www.CampusInsiders.com), the leading digital content syndication source and online destination for college sports fans, announced today the redesign of its site and content offerings, and a multi-year partnership with Cadillac.
The new Campus Insiders site offers a network TV-like experience featuring 24 hours a day, seven days a week, live streaming and video on demand content centered on the top college conferences and programs from around the country.
The easy-to-navigate site includes:
- An enhanced user experience, social media integration, and improved site functionality
- A 24x7 experience, with the ability to access a host of daily HD live and VOD programming, including more than 1,700 live games, news reports, scores, studio shows and other original and featured content
- A scrolling news ticker that enables fans to be plugged into the latest information across the country, including reports from veteran sports journalists Bonnie Bernstein and Seth Davis.
- Regular interviews and featured commentary from Campus Insiders' stable of nearly 100 "Insiders" at top universities and college campuses across the country who offer 'behind the scenes' and inside access unlike anywhere else.
- Custom network experiences featuring content tailored to Campus Insiders' partners like the Big 12, Atlantic 10, Mountain West, Patriot League and the West Coast Conference
"Campus Insiders' content, programming, functionality and site design have resulted in a true digital destination experience for college sports fans," said Crowley Sullivan, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Campus Insiders. "We are proud of the strides that Campus Insiders has made, and we will continue to enhance our offerings and content in a compelling way to remain on the cutting edge within the sports and digital media space."
Equally significant is Campus Insiders' multi-year partnership with Cadillac. Campus Insiders will include Cadillac-branded content and integrations throughout its daily college sports programming, including its live game productions and its daily show "The Download with Bonnie Bernstein." Additionally, Cadillac will serve as the presenting sponsor for the twice-weekly "Seth Davis Show," which features Davis conducting long-form interviews with some of the most well-known college sports personalities.
"We're proud that a partner like Cadillac recognizes the reach and impact that Campus Insiders can provide to engage the college sports audience," said Sullivan.
"It helps us target a younger, highly educated, very affluent group," says Craig Bierley, General Motors Co.'s Detroit-based global advertising director, saying that use of tablets and other mobile devices is dramatically higher among its target demographic.
Campus Insiders features ad-supported content syndicated to websites, mobile applications, over the top devices and other Internet Protocol delivered experiences. Current partners today include Yahoo Sports, Rivals, USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties, YouTube, Synacor's cable, satellite and telecom customer portals, Dailymotion, MobiTV, Roku and more.
Campus Insiders is a partnership between IMG College, America's leading collegiate marketing agency, and Silver Chalice, whose chairman and founder is Chicago Bulls and White Sox owner, Jerry Reinsdorf.
About Campus Insiders
Campus Insiders is a partnership between IMG College and Silver Chalice, making it the premier online destination and leading digital content syndication source for college sports fans. Campus Insiders features high-quality unrestricted content, including live studio shows, video on demand (VOD), and more than 1,000 live games, available on multiple platforms and distribution points. For more information visit, www.campusinsiders.com.
Cadillac has been a leading luxury auto brand since 1902. Today Cadillac is growing globally, driven by an expanding product portfolio featuring dramatic design and technology. More information on Cadillac appears at www.cadillac.com. Cadillac's media website with information, images and video can be found at media.cadillac.com.
SOURCE Campus Insiders