DUBLIN, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Canadian Open-Loop Prepaid Market: 2015" report to their offering.
Building on its prepaid bench marking work in the United States,the author has turned its sights north to look at the size of the open-loop prepaid market in Canada. The results are documented in the new research report, The Canadian Open-Loop Prepaid Market: 2015.
They worked with the Canadian Prepaid Providers Organization to develop a survey, create a taxonomy of the Canadian open-loop prepaid market, and identify the key players. The information gathered was used to create an estimate of the total market size and for those segments where respondent confidentiality could be guaranteed. While the market is smaller than the U.S., as would be expected, the information gathered suggests that it still holds opportunities.
The open-loop prepaid market still has plenty of room to grow in Canada, but providers will need to tailor their products to fill the right needs in the market,
Highlights of the research report include:
- The publisher was asked by the Canadian Prepaid Providers Organization to benchmark the size of the Canadian open-loop prepaid market for 2015. - The author undertook a survey of program managers and issuers to identify the size of the market and what active segments exist. - The Canadian open-loop prepaid market has eight active segments out of a possible 17.This suggests that there is room for future growth in the market. - The total market size is CA$3.1 billion in dollars loaded onto open-loop prepaid cards of all types in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Methodology: Measuring the Market While Maintaining Confidentiality
4. The Size of the Canadian Open-Loop Prepaid Market
5. General Purpose Reloadable Cards
6. The Open-Loop Gift Card and RAN Gift Card Segments of the Canadian Open-Loop Prepaid Market
7. Additional Segments Show Activity in the Canadian Commercial Prepaid Market
8. Conclusion: The Canadian Market Has Room for Growth, New Segments
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/canadian-open-loop-prepaid-market-2016-report----research-and-markets-300293633.html
SOURCE Research and Markets