Cancer Diagnostics Market: 40 Tumor Markers' Supplier Shares & Sales Forecasts in US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan & Spain
DALLAS, August 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research reports on Future Horizons in the Global Cancer Diagnostics Market with Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts for 40 Tumor Markers by Country (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK & US).
Explore all reports available on Cancer market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/cancer-market-research.html.
Highlights of these reports include:
- Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the next ten years
- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan
- Reviews current and emerging tumor markers
- Analyzes applications of emerging diagnostic technologies
- Forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment
- Profiles leading market players and potential entrants
- Suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next ten years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual tumor marker and country.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the U.S., Japan and five major European countries.
Current and Emerging Products
Review of over 200 current and emerging tumor markers, including:
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for tumor marker testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and their potential applications for tumor marker testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities and research centers developing new tumor markers and detection technologies.
Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing tumor marker testing by country.
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
These reports are based on interviews with clinical pathologists, laboratory directors, executives from leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative products, university scientists, as well as experts from industry associations, venture capital firms and the investment banking community in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
The market projections are also based on questionnaire responses received from hospitals, commercial/private laboratories, physician offices/group practices, cancer clinics and ambulatory care centers in seven countries.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, patents, trade association surveys, government studies, marketing and technical meeting presentations, industry analyst reports, and VPG's proprietary data files was conducted.
Explore more reports on the Healthcare market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.
More by this Source
Global Market for Pasta, Cheese, Coffee, Sugar, Yeast & Starch Product
Nov 29, 2013, 15:51 ET
US Containers and Packaging Market 2016 Forecast and Analyzed in New Research Report
Nov 22, 2013, 17:18 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.