MELVILLE, N.Y., March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will showcase its high-performance network cameras and advanced technologies at the 2016 International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC West), Booth #20053, April 6-8 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At the Canon booth, attendees will experience demonstrations showcasing the color accuracy and exceptional clarity of their network cameras, both in day and nighttime conditions. Visitors will also have opportunities to learn more about:
- Genuine Canon Optics and Advanced Image Processing – two of Canon's core technologies that combine to help produce video with remarkable color accuracy, even in low-light environments.
- Simplified and Cost-Effective Installation –Canon's unique Remote PTRZ Adjustment function, available on select models, can help reduce installation time, costs and maintenance.
- New Products and Features – the new Speed Dome, Fixed Dome and Infrared Fixed Dome models, as well as features that can be used to help save end-user customers money by reducing bandwidth and storage space requirements.
- Design, Planning & Configuration Tools – the various tools that Canon makes available for Architects and Engineers to streamline system design and planning, and Dealers and Integrators to help simplify camera configuration.
- Professional Service & Support – Canon's award-winning Professional Service & Support, including Canon's new Advanced Warranty Service Exchange Program*, which provides a group of dedicated professionals with years of experience to support Dealer/Integrator and end-user customers with their network video solution needs.
Visitors to Canon's booth can also enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a Canon EOS Rebel T5 18-55 IS II Kit (Estimated Retail Price $549.99). Drawings will be held daily, Wednesday – Friday, with two prizes awarded each day. Complete details on entry instructions, timings of drawings, and prize description will be available at the Canon booth.
The International Security Conference & Exposition – also known as ISC West – is the largest security industry trade show in the U.S.
For more information about Canon products, please visit networkcameras.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
All referenced product names and other marks are trademarks of their respective owners
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
*Program is subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon Network Cameras, please contact a Canon sales representative or call 1-800-OK-CANON.
** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 and older. Void outside U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sweepstakes Entry Period: 4/6/16 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ET, 4/7/16 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ET, 4/8/16 9:00 am to 1:45 pm ET. Visit the Canon booth for Official Rules and prize descriptions. Sponsor: Canon U.S.A., Inc., One Canon Park, Melville, NY 11747.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/canon-usa-exhibits-newest-products-and-technologies-at-isc-west-2016-300244292.html
SOURCE Canon U.S.A., Inc.