TORONTO, Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- If food and sex won't motivate your husband, the new HusbandMotivator™ App might do the trick.
The HusbandMotivator™ App gives you tips, hints - and a simple script to read to make your requests touch all the right buttons to persuade your husband to do what you want.
The new app uses the latest Artificial Intelligence tools to identify the psychological triggers that will move your husband to take action.
"HusbandMotivator™ can help improve your relationship and solve problems with your man. Now you can change your husband's behavior - without nagging. Is this the best wedding gift you never got?" said Shelle Rose Charvet, a linguistics expert and Founder of Weongozi (http://www.weongozi.com), the company that developed the HusbandMotivator App.
"The surprising thing is that most people don't know what motivates their soulmate.
"Most women don't realize that men have different motivations for different situations. That's why it is so hard to get your husband to do something. When you finally think you have him figured out and try one tactic, you find it doesn't work because he has different motivations for different activities or problems. That's why we designed this app so you can use it over and over. It's the no-nagging solution," she said.
The company is developing a series of technology-based tools to solve communications issues in the workplace.
"Our products help you understand how others get motivated, think, and make decisions so you can live your life better," she said.
With HusbandMotivator™, motivating your man to complete a honey do list is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Answer four short questions about your husband
2. You'll discover the hidden triggers that motivate him
3. Read the exact words to say from a customized script that motivates your man
HusbandMotivator™ can help improve your relationship in these areas:
- Household chores, such as home repairs, car repairs, housework, chores, deciding what needs to be done and lawn and garden tasks
- Family issues, involving child care, family time, disciplining children, children's sports and activities and fun time together
- Intimacy in marriage including sex, talking about problems, our relationship, spending time together and having fun together
- Money, including money management, investing, retirement planning, major purchases, minor purchases, spending and saving
- Work, including career choice, getting a job, work issues, career advancement and communication at work
- Health, including work/life balance, exercise, eating habits, losing weight, stress management, seeing a doctor and taking care of himself
- Activities, such as leisure time, choice of restaurants, sports, shopping, vacation, cultural events and movies
The program is easy to use and can be set up in as little as 30 seconds.
"Although the language we use to describe the product is humorous, the psychological concepts behind the product are steeped in research," said Charvet. "That's what our company helps you do: Live better by understanding better. And you have fun doing it."
HusbandMotivator™ and other Weongozi products are based on Computational Linguistics (a field of Artificial Intelligence), leading-edge psychology, and Psycho-Linguistics.
To order the product, go to the App Store.
Weongozi (pronounced we-on-GO-zee), founded in 2010, is the culmination of decades of experience in Computational Linguistics, Psychology, Psycho-Linguistics, and Computer Science.
When it comes to improving understanding, we practice what we preach - Weongozi has teams in North America and Europe, speaking three different languages.
Founder and CEO Shelle Rose Charvet is an expert in below-conscious communication: what drives people to do (or not do) things, outside of their awareness. People and organizations seek her out for solutions to marketing, sales, negotiation and team management challenges. Her specialties include Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the LAB Profile(R), a psycho-linguistic tool for uncovering how people get motivated, how they think and make decisions.
Author of the international bestseller, Words That Change Minds: Mastering the Language of Influence, Shelle is a Certified Trainer of NLP. She is also a Certified Speaking Professional from the Global Speakers Federation and a Certified Life Skills Coach since 1983.
Technology Director Dr. Michael Tschichholz is deputy head of the Competence Center for Electronic Government and Applications (ELAN) at Fraunhofer-Institute FOKUS in Berlin.
He leads international projects in Germany and Europe to help governments adopt new technology platforms, a field known as eGovernment. His Ph.D. is in Computer Science from the Technical University of Berlin.
Weongozi works in partnership with DFKI, the German Institute for Artificial Intelligence and yocoy, app developers par excellence.
Shelle Rose Charvet