NEW YORK, July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The capacitive sensor market is estimated to reach USD 31.79 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. The capacitive sensor market size, in terms volume, is estimated to register a shipment of 21.14 billion units by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising consumer electronics industry across the world, growing trend of miniaturization of sensors, and increasing use of scratch-resistant non-glass surfaces are driving the growth of the capacitive sensor market.
"Capacitive touch sensors are at the maturity stage, while position sensors are at the growth stage."
The market for capacitive position sensors is estimated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. The capacitive touch sensor is at its maturity stage; currently, there is a growing demand for capacitive touch sensors across the world. Capacitive touch sensors are mostly preferred in majority of the consumer electronics products such as multi touchscreens, touchpads, sliders, TV controls, smartphones, multi-media players, tablets, kiosks, and gaming consoles among others.
"The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period."
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The growth can be attributed to the rising automotive sales, growing need for automatization in industries, increasing security concerns, and ongoing technological developments in consumer electronics in countries, such as India, South Korea, and Japan, in the APAC region.
Breakdown of Profile of Primary Participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 - 14%, Tier 2 - 29%, and Tier 3 - 57%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives - 28%, Directors - 29%, and Others - 43%
• By Region: North America - 29%, Europe - 14%, and APAC - 57%
The key players operating in this market include Analog Devices, Inc. (U.S.), Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Microchip Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Renesas Electronics Corp. (Japan), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Synaptics Inc. (U.S.), and Texas Instruments (U.S.) among others.
"Reasons to Buy the Report":
• This report includes the market statistics pertaining to the capacitive sensor market, by sensor type, industry, and geography, along with their respective market size and market volume.
• The Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, and key strategies adopted by the market players have been provided for the capacitive sensor market.
• Major drivers, restraints, opportunities and, challenges for the capacitive sensor market have been detailed in this report.
• The report includes illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the capacitive sensor market based on its segments and subsegments.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03948153-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/capacitive-sensor-market-by-sensor-type--motion-sensor--position-sensor--industry-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300294858.html