SAN FRANCISCO, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global Capnography Device Market is expected to reach USD 1.13 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The introduction of regulatory guidelines for procedural sedation and the growing adoption of capnography in patient monitoring due to higher reliability and efficiency are anticipated to propel the Capnography Device Market over the forecast period.
In addition, the associated advantages, such as ease-of-usage, minimally invasive nature, and medical efficiency with its usage, are the key growth drivers. Moreover, the rising incidences of respiratory diseases needing continuous patient monitoring are expected to fuel the demand in the coming years.
Furthermore, the increasing focus of industry leaders in the R&D for the development of new-generation capnographs is expected to serve this market with lucrative growth opportunities in the near future. For instance, Oridion's micro stream technology that helped in minimizing the dispersion of gases in the sampling tube has created a revolution in the Capnography Device Market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Capnography Device Market Analysis By Product (Handheld, Stand-alone, Multiparameter), By Technology (Main Stream, Side Stream, Micro Stream), By Application (Emergency Medicine, Pain Management, Procedural Sedation, Critical Care), By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers), And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/capnography-device-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The handheld capnography segment dominated the product market in 2015, owing to its associated benefits such as portability, lightness, ease-of-use, and treatment efficiency
- On the contrary, multi-parameter capnography devices are expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of over 18.0% due to their increasing applications in patient monitoring. They are proven to be successful in the detection of ET tube placement verification, breathing irregularities, and monitor procedural sedation. These aforementioned factors attribute towards the growth of the multiparameter segment over the forecast period.
- Micro stream is identified as the fastest growing technology segment. This can be attributed to the fact that this technology is more effective and easy to incorporate as compared to side stream & main stream capnography. It offers four-hour waveform trending, single-use filters, and a rechargeable battery with eight-hour usage life. These features enable clinicians to treat intubated & non-intubated patients.
- Ambulatory care centers are expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. Capnography helps in the early detection of hypoventilation or apnea, which is critical for patients following ambulatory procedures. The aforementioned benefit associated with the adoption of capnography technology is expected to drive the segment growth over the forecast period.
- Hospitals dominated the end-use segment of the Capnography Device Market owing to the shifting of preference of hospitals from conventional patient monitoring devices to capnography. For instance, Medstar Harbor Hospital in the U.S. adopted capnography to monitor patients following Patient-Controlled Analgesia (PCA) for regulating their post-surgical pain
- In 2015, North America dominated the overall capnography market at over 55.0% due to the increasing incorporation of capnography in hospitals. Moreover, changes in demographic trends, such as a growing geriatric population and healthcare expenditure, are presumed to boost the industry growth
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be growing at the fastest rate over the forecast period owing to high unmet needs for healthcare in the emerging economies such as China & India. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of COPD & asthma in these regions is expected to create future growth opportunities for global leaders in Capnography Device Market
- Furthermore, the rising medical tourism pertinent to different types of dental surgeries, cosmetic surgeries & cardiac procedures, and the increasing proportion of GDP expenditure on healthcare in growing economies, such as Brazil, are the factors augmenting the capnography equipment industry growth.
- The key players are now adopting collaborative strategies, such as new product launches and mergers & acquisitions to facilitate the business growth and geographical presence. For instance, in January 2014, Southmedic, Inc. received premarket approval for the C02/02 nasal cannula, in a probe to expand its capnography product portfolio. The introduction of such technologically advanced devices is expected to exert a positive impact on the industry growth during the forecast period.
Request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/capnography-device-market/request
Grand View Research has segmented the Capnography Device Market on the basis of product and region:
- Global capnography product outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Global capnography equipment technology outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Main stream
- Side stream
- Micro stream
- Global capnography equipment application outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Emergency medicine
- Pain management
- Procedural sedation
- Critical care
- Global capnography equipment end-use outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Ambulatory care centers
- Capnography equipment regional outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/kidney-fibrosis-treatment-market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/magnetic-resonance-imaging-market
- Contrast Agent Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contrast-agent-market
- X-Ray Detectors Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/x-ray-detectors-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.