Captive Coal and Lignite Blocks in India: The Road Ahead
MUMBAI, December 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Captive Coal and Lignite Blocks in India: the Road Ahead the report is a comprehensive compilation of coal and lignite blocks allocated for captive use in India. (http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/captive-coal-and-lignite-blocks-in-india-the-road-ahead.html http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/captive-coal-and-lignite-blocks-in-india-the-road-ahead.html)
It will provide detailed information on 175 coal and lignite blocks allocated for captive use covering the following information but not restricted to:
- Allocation dates
- Geological/Extractable reserves
- Area under lease
- End use project
- Milestone charts
- Current status
- Land use pattern
- Provisional production schedule
- Show cause notice and de-allocations
Why should you buy?
- Track the latest policy changes
- Spot future developments
- Identify investment opportunities
- Identify risks associated with captive mining in India
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Facilitate decision-making based on detailed information on coal captive coal and lignite blocks
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Enhance the decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
Table of Contents:
- Commercial Mining by State Companies/Mineral Boards
- Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation
- Andhra Pradesh Generation Company
- Arunachal Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
- Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board
- Goa Industrial Development Corporation
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation
- Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd.
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board
- Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
- MMTC Ltd.
- Madhya Pradesh State Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Maharashtra State Mining
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd.
- National Mineral Development Corporation
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd.
- Orissa Power Generation Corporation Ltd.
- Punjab State Electricity Board
- Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Ltd.
- Tenughat Vidut Nigam Ltd.
- West Bengal Mineral Development & Trading Corp Ltd.
- West Bengal Power Development Corp. Ltd.
- Captive Coal/Lignite Block Development by PSU/Govt Companies
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
- Damodar Valley Corporation Bajora (North Coal Block)
- National Aluminium Company
- NTPC Ltd.
- Steel Authority of India
- Captive Coal/Lignite Block Development by Private Companies
- Abhijeet Infrastructure Ltd.
- Adhunik Corporation Ltd.
- AES Chhattisgarh Energy Pvt.Ltd
- Bharat Aluminium Company
- Bander Coal Company Private Ltd.
- Bhatia International Ltd.
- Bhusan Ltd.
- Bhusan Steel Ltd.
- Bihar Sponge Iron Ltd.
- Binani Cement Ltd.
- Birla Corporation
- BLA Industries Ltd.
- B.S.Ispat Ltd.
- CESC Ltd.
- Chaman Metaliks Ltd.
- Corporate Ispat Alloys Ltd.
- DB Power Ltd.
- Domco Private Ltd.
- DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd.
- Electrosteel Castings Ltd.
- Essar Power Ltd.
- Fieldmining & Ispat Ltd.
- Gondwana Ispat Ltd.
- Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Joint Development of Coal/Lignite Blocks
- Vijay Central
- Utkal-A and Gopal Prasad
- Urtan North
- Urma Paharitola
- Thesgora- B / Rudrapur
- Talabira-II and III
- Rampia and Dip Side of Rampia
- Rajhara North ( Central & Eastern)
- Rajgamar Dipside (Devnara)
- Radhikapur (West)
- Radhikapur (East)
- Nuagaon Telesah
- North Dhadhu
- Nerad Malegaon
- Nokia I and II
- Mara II Mahan
- Mandakini B
- Mahanadi Machhakata
- Mahan Coal Mine
- Unallocated Coal/Lignite Blocks
- Rajapardi South
- Panandhro Extension
- Nagurda - Joranda
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=436370
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/captive-coal-and-lignite-blocks-in-india-the-road-ahead.html
- China Lignite Mining Market Report
- Mining of Coal and Lignite; Extraction of Peat in Japan: ISIC 10
- Coal Mining in India - 2013
- China lignite mining and washing industry, 2013
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau