MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Captora, provider of the leading Top of Funnel (ToFu) Digital Marketing platform, today announced availability of next generation products and services that simplify marketers' ability to prioritize, launch, and optimize a portfolio of high performing campaigns across Search, Advertising, and Social channels. Customers such as DocuSign, MongoDB, Acquia, Marketo, and Zuora have been leveraging Captora to accelerate brand and pipeline growth while continuing to improve CAC (Cost of Acquiring new Customers). This new release will take 'best guessing' out of companies' Digital Marketing strategy while providing a scalable platform and best practices for accelerating the impact of digital campaigns across multiple channels.
"Captora's Top of Funnel Platform has been strategic for Acquia. Captora's Paid Search application has changed the way we think about our search campaigns. Using Captora has improved landing page content alignment with search terms at scale. Acquia has increased paid search conversion rates by almost 3x over two quarters. Leveraging Captora, Acquia marketing is delivering for our business by increasing demand and delivering strong campaign ROI," said Loren Jarrett, CMO, Acquia.
"MongoDB has experienced significant ROI across its digital marketing and Top of Funnel programs. Captora has allowed us to dramatically streamline keyword research time and increase the number of organic search campaigns. Pipeline growth funneled through Captora has seen a 33% increase month over month. Captora is a key platform and partner for MongoDB's marketing team," said Meagen Eisenberg, CMO, MongoDB.
New Product Release Highlights: Now digital marketers can automate their ToFu campaign efforts with Captora's ability to identify and prioritize demand, launch/optimize campaigns, and view real-time performance insights at scale across channels.
- Continuous Demand Intelligence: Captora's platform services provide marketers with a continuous flow of buyer intent, campaign prioritization, and competitor intelligence so they can prioritize investments and execution - no more guessing.
- Captora's content intelligence leverages advanced technologies and data science to deliver demand and content insights. It allows for robust coverage and throughput resulting in more precise and relevant insights than anything a marketer has seen in the past.
- Captora's New Demand Manager provides marketers with a holistic, cross-channel, view of demand intent. Using a unique and intuitive "Inbox Style" layout, advanced content relevance filtering, and custom tagging tools, marketers can align their company's brand and growth priorities by easily identifying and prioritizing opportunities, and reporting results across paid and organic channels.
- Captora's new integration with Google AdWordsTM helps marketers identify campaign optimization opportunities and leverage new campaign segmentation/testing tools to create hyper-targeted campaigns across ad groups, ads, templates, personas, and CTAs, significantly boosting campaign conversion rates. This integration supports Captora's Agency Partner program, saving partners' time while delivering higher margins and reporting more precise results to their clients.
- Enterprise-grade Functionality & Integration: Captora's platform now features a highly scalable, micro-services based architecture, supporting Captora applications as well as third-party marketing tools and platforms.
- Captora extends its certified platform integrations across marketing automation and CRM tools by providing support for Middle of Funnel (MoFu) and Bottom of Funnel (BoFu) products from companies such as Marketo, Oracle/Eloqua, Act-On, Salesforce/Pardot, and Hubspot.
- Captora's new integration services and REST API make it possible to immediately share performance data with the Marketing Automation and CRM tools to improve the speed and accuracy of scoring, nurturing, and reporting of customers' existing MarTech investments.
- Cross-channel Digital Campaign Editor: Captora's new campaign editor works seamlessly across digital marketing channels, allowing marketers to build, launch, and continuously optimize campaigns at scale across paid and organic channels. The campaign editor features inline visual editing, keyboard shortcuts, and CTA pickers - all designed to significantly accelerate marketers' productivity and confidence in results.
"This release marks a critical milestone in Captora's history - delivering on our vision to make cross-channel, digital marketing, easier and more productive at scale. We couldn't have accomplished this so quickly without our amazing customers, people (Captorians), partners, and investors - thank you for your ideas and passionate support!", said Paul Albright, CEO/Co-Founder of Captora. "This platform release gives marketers confidence about which opportunities, content, and campaigns to prioritize for enterprise digital marketing at scale."
NEW SERVICE OFFERINGS
Captora has made significant investments in new services solutions, best practices, training, and business consulting services that are being offered to Captora customers and partners in order to speed time to ROI and improve CAC (Cost of Acquiring new Customers) across both paid and organic marketing channels. With its new Digital Marketing Services, Captora's strategic services teams work with our growing partner ecosystem to develop deep, digital marketing services expertise to optimize execution and reporting of brand, demand, and content strategies.
"360Partners has enjoyed a fast-growing partnership with Captora by leveraging our services and their market-leading, Top of Funnel, platform to accelerate our joint customers' digital marketing growth. We have delivered excellent ROI and look forward to leveraging the new technologies and products in Captora's latest product release. 360Partners has been impressed with the Captora team, their innovative products, and the scalable results we are able to deliver for our customers. We see a great future working together with marketers who are leading the next generation of digital marketing!", said Barbara Cavness, CEO, 360Partners.
Captora's new Top of Funnel platform will be available to existing customers in May, and will be showcased at next week's Marketo Summit in Las Vegas (Booth# 105). Schedule a meeting today and come see what the future of ToFu Marketing looks like.
To learn more about Captora, to view a product tour or for a free digital health check, go to www.captora.com.
Captora's Top of Funnel (ToFu) marketing helps customers target, launch, and optimize high-performing campaign portfolios at scale across search, advertising, and social channels.
With Captora, your marketing team can:
- Know with confidence which opportunities, content, and channels will drive the best conversions
- Launch and optimize one-to-one campaigns at scale, delivering optimal content to each target
- Demonstrate success by driving high-quality, cross-channel leads through the funnel
Companies like DocuSign, Marketo, Cvent, MongoDB, and Acquia are leveraging Captora to significantly scale new revenue and conversion rates across search, advertising, and social channels.
Captora is a trademark of Captora, Inc. www.captora.com or on Twitter @Captora
Google and AdWords are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/captora-launches-first-saas-top-of-funnel-digital-marketing-platform-300261566.html