NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers in depth analysis of the global carbon dioxide (CO2) enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market. Visiongain estimates CAPEX, including investments on anthropogenic carbon capture facilities and equipment for CO2 EOR at $3.78bn in 2016. The three biggest CO2 EOR markets in terms of CAPEX, the US, Canada and China, are set to grow at least twofold between 2016 and 2026.
How this report will benefit you
The 207 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global carbon dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR). In this brand new report you will find 167 in-depth tables, charts and graphs plus an exclusive interview with CO2 SOLUTIONS – all unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading our report today you will stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global market forecasts and analysis covering the period 2016 to 2026 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and anthropogenic CO2 providers' CAPEX ($m)
- Global market forecasts covering the period 2016 to 2026 in terms of CO2 EOR production (bpd) and anthropogenic CO2 supply (MMtpa)
- Submarket forecasts and analysis covering the period 2016 to 2026 in terms of total spending for the CO2 EOR cost components:
- CO2 sources,
- National market forecasts and analysis from 2016 to 2026 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and anthropogenic CO2 providers' CAPEX ($m) for the US, Canada, China, Brazil, the UAE, the UK, the rest of Europe and the rest of the world
- National market forecasts from 2016 to 2026 in terms of CO2 EOR production (bpd) and anthropogenic CO2 supply (MMtpa) for the US, Canada, China, Brazil, the UAE, the UK, the rest of Europe and the rest of the world
- US regional market forecasts and analysis from 2016 to 2026 in terms of CO2 EOR CAPEX ($m) and oil production (bpd) for the following regions -
- Gulf Coast
- Permian Basin
- Extensive details and analysis of all current and upcoming CO2 EOR projects currently taking place throughout the world: name, company, gas source, start date, current oil production (bpd) and forecasted peak production between 2016 and 2026 (bpd)
- Details and analysis of all large-scale (>0.3 MMtpa of CO2) operating or planned CCS projects that have implications for CO2 EOR: location, companies, MMtpa capacity and operation date
- Extensive profiles and market share data for the top 10 major companies within the US CO2 EOR market
- Kinder Morgan
- Denbury Resources
- Hilcorp Energy Company
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Fleur de Lis Energy
- Linc Energy
- Hess Corporation
- Chaparral Energy Inc.
- PLUS profiles of major companies in the international market
- Full transcript of an exclusive visiongain interview with CO2 SOLUTIONS, a key opinion leader in the market
- PEST analysis of the major political, economic, social and technological aspects impacting the market
- Conclusions and recommendations
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your CO2 EOR knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable CO2 EOR market data
- Learn how to exploit new CO2 EOR technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the CO2 EOR market
- Understand the CO2 EOR competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Oil companies and companies specialising in enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
- Anthropogenic CO2 suppliers and potential future anthropogenic CO2 suppliers such as power plants, natural gas processing units and other energy-intensive facilities
- Technology developers
- Heads of strategic development
- Marketing staff
- Market analysts
- Procurement staff & suppliers
- Investors & financial institutions
- Governmental departments & agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analysis for the carbon dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04194708-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carbon-dioxide-co2-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-market-2016-2026-300339250.html