COLUMBIA, S.C., May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- 1. Real Carbon Fiber FlexCarbon™Wallet: Car lovers love carbon fiber, known for its use in the construction of high-performance exotic cars like Lamborghini and Ferrari. This FlexCarbon™ Wallet by Carbon Trim Solutions is made of real, flexible carbon fiber, and holds all the cash and cards your dad needs. Available in a variety of stitching colors, they're incredibly lightweight, durable, and make the perfect manly father's day gift. $49-$69 at Carbon Trim Solutions.
2. BMW M School: Does your dad think he's a race car driver? Does he need some driving lessons? BMW offers M School, an all-day class that will teach him how to drive like the pros in a BMW M3. $1,550 at BMW.
3. Auto Show: Get your dad tickets to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. One of the largest annual events in the US, there are over 700 cars to see. It's a great way to spend time with your dad while learning more about new trends and technology in the automotive industry! $13 per person.
4. TAG Heuer's Titanian Night Vision Sunglasses: Dad having trouble driving at night? These glasses were developed for the 24 Hours of LeMans race and are used by drivers Sebastien Bourdais and Sarah Fisher. $390 at Tag Heuer.
5. Automotive Museum: Whether your dad is interested in classic cars or race cars, take him to one of America's greatest automotive museums. They're filled with trophies, memorabilia, and great car collections.
6. Mercedes Benz Wine Stoppers: For men who love wine, having a proper wine stopper is vital. Mercedes Benz offers a set of 4 different colored wine stoppers, each modeled after a different classic shift knob. $57 at Mercedes Benz.
7. Sauso Driving Gloves: Proper grip is essential for spirited driving. Made in Finland, Sauso is a family-run company that has been hand-making world-class driving gloves since 1929. $45 at Sauso.
8. PitStop Furniture: If your dad spends more time in the office than he does behind the wheel, you might want to check out PitStop Furniture. The company offers office accessories and furniture that are inspired by automotive history. $50-$700 at PitStop Furniture.
9. CarbonLite Tools: For the dad who loves working on his own cars, you'll want to check out CarbonLite Tools, made of real carbon fiber. The company offers carbon fiber wrenches that are made in the U.S. They come in a set of 5 various sizes. $140 on Amazon.
10. AutoArt Brake Caliper Coasters: These coasters are modeled after classic slotted brake rotors and come in a set of 6. They will be appreciated by any enthusiast! $89.95 at AutoArt.
For full documentation including images and links click here.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carbon-trim-solutions-announces-top-10-fathers-day-gifts-for-car-lovers-300275227.html
SOURCE Carbon Trim Solutions