NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cardiovascular information systems market is poised to reach USD 917.2 million by 2020 from USD 621.4 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 8.1%. Based on type, the cardiovascular information systems market is segmented into CVIS and C-PACS. The components market includes software, service, and hardware. On the basis of mode of operation, the market is segmented into web-based, onsite, and cloud-based. The CVIS end users market includes hospitals and diagnostic centers.
Based on applications, the CVIS market is segmented into catheterization lab CVIS solution, echocardiography lab CVIS solution, electrophysiology lab CVIS Solution, nuclear cardiology CVIS solution, cardiothoracic center CVIS solution, ECG studies/Holter monitoring CVIS solution, pacemaker / ICD lab CVIS solution, heart failure centers CVIS solution, outpatient clinics CVIS solution, other applications. Catheterization Lab CVIS solutions is an attractive segment of the cardiovascular information systems market. This segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020, owing to the increase in the number of coronary angioplasty procedures.
Factors such as rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases, growing medical tourism in Asia-Pacific countries, increasing rate of medication errors, growing government initiatives towards EHR implementation, rise in the healthcare cost, and high adoption of CVIS in hospitals are contributing to the growth of the cardiovascular information systems market. However, factors such as lack of standard healthcare protocols towards successful implementation of CVIS solutions in many APAC countries are restraining the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Apart from comprehensive regional and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, regional focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a higher market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the cardiovascular information systems market. The report analyzes the cardiovascular information systems market by type, component, mode of operation, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the cardiovascular information systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, regional and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the cardiovascular information systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various CVIS & C-PACS products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the cardiovascular information systems market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03327240-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001