CareSpot is the New Name for Solantic Walk-in Urgent Care at 29 centers throughout Florida
NASHVILLE, Tenn. and JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CareSpot, the largest operator of urgent care centers in Florida, has changed all Solantic Walk-in Urgent care centers in the state to the new CareSpot brand. The re-branding of 29 centers started on Sept. 7 in the Jacksonville, Gainesville-Ocala, Orlando, Treasure Coast and Broward County markets.
"This has been a massive undertaking," said CareSpot CEO Michael D. Klein. "It represents 18 months of improvements the company has made to deliver a more convenient and better healthcare experience."
CareSpot has made visible and behind-the-scenes changes that are designed to deliver patients the quality healthcare that they want when they want it.
- Remodeled centers: The company spent nearly $3 million remodeling all 29 CareSpot centers.
- CareSpot.com: Online and mobile tools allow patients to save a spot online before walking into a center. Patients can compare center wait times so that they can select the most convenient option among all of the CareSpot centers in their area, as well as schedule appointments online. The new CareSpot.com also means faster check-ins, since new patients can register and provide patient information before their visit.
- The new CareSpot brand experience: All CareSpot employees are trained under the company's new retail-based, consumer-focused approach to healthcare.
"We realize there's a lot of competition in the urgent care market," said Klein. "So we've created a total brand experience that delivers on the promise of quality, convenient and affordable healthcare each time a consumer comes in contact with us — from our mobile-ready website, to what happens inside our centers, to what happens after they leave. We send each patient a survey to evaluate his or her experience. We take this information very seriously, and we use it to identify areas where we can improve."Two new locations in Florida will bring the total number of CareSpot centers to 30
- Yulee, Fla.: CareSpot is opening a new 4,000 sq. ft. center in Yulee, Fla. (near Jacksonville) in November.
- Kissimmee, Fla.: CareSpot is opening a 3,000 sq. ft. center in Kissimmee, Fla. That's triple the size of the current Solantic nearby.
- CareSpot employs 552 people — 513 within the state of Florida. The company will add more than 40 positions by the end of this year.
More centers coming in 2013
- CareSpot plans to open up to 28 new centers nationwide in 2013; with as many as four new centers in Florida, 10 new centers in Nashville, and the balance in other new markets.
A new advertising campaign rolls out this week to let Florida consumers know about the switch from Solantic to CareSpot.
CareSpot-operated centers provide a wide range of healthcare services such as urgent care, wellness testing and occupational health services. The centers feature multiple exam rooms, on-site lab testing and X-ray capabilities.
Michael D. Klein, former CEO of Franklin, Tenn.-based Renal Advantage — the third-largest for-profit provider of dialysis services in the U.S. — took over as CEO of the former Solantic Walk-in Urgent Care centers in May 2011. He and his management team are building a more innovative, consumer-focused urgent care company. Visit CareSpot.com to learn more.
More by this Source
CareSpot Expands into West Tennessee with Two Urgent Care Centers: Bartlett and Cordova
Dec 09, 2013, 13:43 ET
CareSpot Opens Fourth Urgent Care Center in Kansas City Area on December 9th
Dec 09, 2013, 13:29 ET
CareSpot Opens Eighth Location in Orlando Area
Oct 28, 2013, 14:17 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.