LONDON, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The cargo shipping transport market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.50% from 2016 to 2021. The market growth is majorly attributed to growth in container transportation within growing developing and developed economies.
"The Middle Eastern and African region to drive the cargo shipping industry from 2016-2021 "
The Middle Eastern and African region has a highest growth potential in the next five years (2016-2021). The developing economies in Africa and oil exports by the Middle Eastern countries are the key contributor's in the regional trade growth. Although the oil exports have stalled due to the fall in international oil prices the region has seen significant growth in the container cargo shipping. Few Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia are focusing on being independent of oil trade and African countries are poised for unprecedented growth in the coming year which will drive the growth of cargo shipping industry.
"Free trade unions will positively impact the growth in cargo shipping market"
Increasing number of countries formulating free trade agreements will boost the cargo shipping industry. The different free trade agreements such has NAFTA, AFTA, TPSEP, and others have helped countries significantly towards strengthening their economies. These agreements not only are responsible for the growth in trade between nations but also have direct impact on the shipping industry.
The study also contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from shipping companies to freight forwarders and trading companies. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type – Shipping companies 42 %, Freight Forwarders - 26%, Trading companies - 32%
- By Designation - C level - 40%, D level - 29%, Others - 31%
- By Region - North America - 38%, Europe - 22%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, RoW - 10%
The report analyzes all major players in the shipping industry, including A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S (Denmark), Mediterranean Shipping Company SA (Switzerland), CMA CGM SA (France) And Hapag-Lloyd AG (Germany) and also the major freight forwarding players including DHL Global Forwarding (Germany), Nippon Express (Japan), Panalpina (Switzerland), DB Schenker (Germany) and Ceva Logistics (Netherlands)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about shipping services offered by the top 10 players in the cargo shipping market
- Regulatory Framework: Detailed insights into upcoming regulations, the cause and effect of the regulations on the cargo shipping industry
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of cargo being transported through marine transport. The report analyses markets for various shipping trends across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the cargo shipping market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, services, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the cargo shipping transport market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3996933/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cargo-shipping-market-by-cargo-type-industry-type-trade-routes-infrastructure-regulations-and-by-freight-forwarding---global-trends-and-forecast-to-2021-300387837.html