SEATTLE, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fathom, the pioneer in social impact travel and Carnival Corporation's (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) 10th and newest brand, unveiled partnerships with several additional travel agencies, adding to the already-robust list of premier travel agency agreements the company has in place. The new partnerships add tens of thousands of new travel professionals and some of the industry's most recognized host agencies to the growing chorus of companies and individuals providing convenient travel support to the millions of travelers eager to participate in the Fathom experience.
Fathom's new partnerships include: World Travel Holdings; Cruise One; Vacation.com; Travel Leaders Franchise Group; Nexion; and Cruise.com. With the addition of these new partners, travelers will have even more ways to learn about and book voyages aboard Fathom, including options to custom-tailor their trips to maximize their social impact experiences in the Dominican Republic and cultural-exchanges in Cuba.
"We have been overwhelmed by the gracious support we have received from the travel professional community and are incredibly proud to have the endorsement of these respected organizations that have selected Fathom as an important business partner," said Tara Russell, president of Fathom and global impact lead for Carnival Corporation. "This is just one more way to reinforce our commitment to serve travelers anytime, anywhere by providing the highest-quality services available – from their first booking inquiry through to the end of their Fathom trip and beyond."
Following are more details on Fathom's dynamic travel agency partners:
- World Travel Holdings – As the world's largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company, World Travel Holdings serves hundreds of thousands of customers with an appetite to venture the world. With a mission to deliver remarkable personalized experiences, the powerhouse in the travel industry will give Fathom travelers the freedom to customize their trips at any time by accessing its friendly owned and private-label brand websites and tapping its team of highly trained experts.
- Cruise One – As a part of World Travel Holdings, Cruise One was named "Partner of the Year" by several cruise brands for providing distinguished personal services with its 100 percent Best Price and Satisfaction Guarantee. Fathom travelers will have access to exclusive savings and step-by-step guidance to ensure an effortless booking process.
- Vacation.com – With more than 25,000 travel professionals, the largest travel business and marketing solutions organization in North America connects customers with local knowledgeable travel providers across the world. The company's wide range of services include enhanced commission programs with 180-plus supplier partners, proprietary technology, booking systems, unique vacation products and Engagement®, an award-winning turnkey marketing program – all designed to increase member productivity and profitability.
- Travel Leaders Franchise Group – Featuring more than 3,500 travel professionals in 44 states, Travel Leaders is ranked as the largest travel agency in North America with more than 30 years of providing convenient and exceptional travel support to millions of travelers and partner agencies. The company will link Fathom travelers to a robust network of travel professionals who are eager and ready to provide them with the best accommodations and offers.
- Nexion – As one of the travel industry's premier and most trusted host agencies, Nexion provides ticketing operations, marketing services and fulfillment support to ensure Fathom travelers receive the best service when booking their trips.
- Cruise.com – Named "Agency of the Year" by Vacation.com, Cruise.com is one of the Internet's largest cruise specialists, providing a wealth of opportunities to travelers. Fathom travelers will have the pleasure of booking their trip with attentive and accessible one-on-one services.
Fathom's partner agencies enhance the travel experience by giving customers extensive choices and the freedom to determine how they travel. With these partnerships, each travel agency's expertise empowers Fathom travelers through personalized services, exclusive offers, and vacation protection. Regardless of location or time zone, Fathom travelers will be able to activate their desire to make a difference more effectively, efficiently, and effortlessly.
*Prices for the seven-day trips to the Dominican Republic start at $974 per person, excluding taxes, fees and port expenses and including all meals on the ship, onboard social impact immersion experiences, onshore social impact activities and related supplies. Prices will vary by season. To secure a spot on future sailings, a fully refundable $300 per person deposit is required for all cabin categories and occupancy levels. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.*
*Prices for seven-day itineraries to Cuba start at $1,800 per person, excluding Cuban visas, taxes, fees and port expenses and including all meals on the ship and lunch while in the three ports, onboard experiences and on-the-ground activities. Prices will vary by season. To secure a spot on future sailings, a fully refundable $600 per person deposit is required for all cabin categories and occupancy levels. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.*
Fathom is a different kind of cruise that combines one's love of travel with the desire to make a difference in the world. It is a new category of travel. Part of the Carnival Corporation (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) family, Fathom offers consumers authentic, meaningful travel experiences to enrich the life of the traveler and work alongside locals as they tackle community needs. Fathom is unique in that it leverages Carnival Corporation's expertise and scale for a one-of-a-kind business model to create long-term collaboration with its partner countries, allowing for sustained social impact and lasting development. Fathom will serve the sizable and growing market of potential social impact travel consumers – approximately one million North Americans – in addition to global travelers already pursuing service-oriented travel experiences worldwide.
Sailing aboard the MV Adonia, a 704-passenger vessel redeployed from Carnival Corporation's P&O Cruises (UK), Fathom will mobilize, educate and equip travelers on every trip allowing for thousands of impact activity days per week – and tens of thousands of travelers a year to communities of promise, providing unprecedented scale for impact.
For more information about Fathom or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Professional, call Fathom toll-free at 1-855-932-8466 or visit www.Fathom.org.