Case Funding at the NJAJ Meadowlands Seminar This Week
NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This Thursday, Case Funding will be hosting booth #201 at the New Jersey Association for Justice's (NJAJ) Meadowlands Seminar, which is being held at the Hilton Meadowlands Hotel in East Rutherford, NJ. Leon Branam, SVP, will be in attendance to speak with the seminar's attendees about our various finance options for Law Firm Lending and uninsured plaintiff Medical Funding. We will be giving out $100 gift cards to every individual who completes a loan application at our booth.
Among the various finance options that Case Funding offers, we will be featuring our Attorney Credit Express (ACE) loan program at the seminar, which can provide attorneys and law firms with as much as $50,000 within hours of applying and much greater loan amounts within days through our low-doc, fast-track process. The funds can immediately be used to cover a number of different operational and litigation-related needs. Specifically, funds can be used to finance:
- Litigation costs, including the costs associated with hiring expert witnesses and/or overseeing appeals cases
- Marketing and business development endeavors
- Business expansion plans
- Day-to-day operations of a law firm
We will be showcasing our various loan programs and financial solutions that:
- Are available to lawyers and law firms with less-than-perfect credit
- May offer funds in excess of $50,000
- Can be tailored to fit our clients' unique needs
- Can be processed quickly to get our clients the financing they need as soon as possible
To learn more about our financing options for attorneys and lawyers, we encourage you to stop by and visit us at booth #201. We look forward to discussing what we do and how we can help your law firm.
If you are unable to attend this seminar or will be attending on Thursday or Friday, you can still speak with our legal finance specialists by calling us at 888-796-7594. You can also email us using the form at the top right-hand side of the screen.
SOURCE Case Funding Inc.