CERRITOS, Calif., March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Caseology, a mobile accessory brand known for its beautifully-designed and functional portfolio of smartphone and watch cases for various manufacturers, today announced six new cases for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones. The new cases include re-creations of the classic Vault, Parallax lines and Legion lines, in addition to several fresh models, including the Vault 2, Coastline, and Fairmont, which boast radical new looks and integrate Caseology's unparalleled attention to detail and material excellence. Each of the offerings are made with Caseology's standard high quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) construction, and feature reinforced corners and raised lips for extra protection.
"The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are beautiful devices. As smartphone case designers, we are tasked with developing cases that not only match the exceptional aesthetic set forth by Samsung, but also provide consumers with the flexibility to complement their unique identities and protect their investments," said Andrew Kim, product designer for Caseology. "With years' worth of consumer data as our guide, we set forth to breathe new life into some of our most popular lines, and also present some completely new lines, the Legion, Vault 2, Coastline, and Fairmont. We believe the entire family of cases expertly straddles the boundary between fashion accessory and protective device, so users can be assured their smartphone looks great and can withstand drops or falls."
The new and revamped lines for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus feature expertly engineered textures for excellent grip, exhaustively iterated buttons and controls for ultimate accessibility and certified military-grade drop protection. Each line boasts a distinctive look and feel that caters to an array of tastes and styles:
- Legion Line ($29.99)—a re-imagined version of the popular Titan line, the Legion family of cases boasts the ideal combination of durability and elegance, and remains one of Caseology's most durable options. The slim build is reinforced with strong TPU and scratch-resistant polycarbonate. When paired with high-friction coating for extra-secure grip, the Legion case's multiple shock-absorbent layers create an incredibly secure shell. Available in Black and Rose Gold.
- Vault Line 1 ($21.99)—with micro-line texture and an extremely slim profile, the Vault line is the epitome of "rugged elegance". Laser etching, a carbon fiber feel and TPU helps prevent accidental drops, yet protects smartphones in case they do take a spill. Available in Black.
- Vault Line 2 ($21.99)—the latest variation of the incredibly popular Vault line, the Vault 2 features a pattern of diagonal lines, which creates a compelling look that's sure to capture the eye. However, the three-dimensional laser-etched lines are not only for show, the texture also makes the Vault 2 slip-resistant. Built with the same strong TPU construction, this case will protect smartphones and look great while doing it. Available in Black and Cherry.
- Parallax Line ($24.99)—as one of the most popular cases from Caseology, the Parallax line has been reimagined to perfectly fit the new Samsung S8 and S8+. With flexible TPU sleeves and polycarbonate, the Parallax cases incorporate three-dimensional moldings and soft coatings to provide a soft, comfortable grip. A trendy geometric configuration creates a sense of movement and flow. Available in Black and Cherry.
- Coastline Line ($29.99)—completely new to the Caseology lineup, the Coastline portfolio is a minimalist's dream. With a transparent anti-scratch acrylic back, translucent bumper and colored frame, this case appeals to users who want to let the natural beauty of the new Samsung smartphones shine, without compromising protection. Built with TPU and polycarbonate materials, this case can withstand the elements. Available in Fog Gray.
- Fairmont Line ($24.99)—reviving Caseology's original foray into smartphone cases, the Fairmont line is a resurrection of the sophisticated Envoy cases. Incorporating dual-layered TPU, fused with faux-leather and a polycarbonate frame, users have an elegant one-piece solution that exudes sophistication and provides sufficient drop protection. Available in Black and Cherry.
Caseology's Fairmont and Coastline cases are available for pre-order, while the remainder of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus portfolio are currently available for purchase at https://www.caseologycases.com/pages/galaxy-s8-cases.
Founded in 2014, Caseology is a fashion accessory brand designing stylish, best-selling cell phone cases for consumers' busy lifestyles. With more than 350 products in its portfolio, Caseology continues to push the envelope on innovating 'tech-cessories' for iPhone and Android devices, including the recently-released Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL. Focused on innovation and spreading goodness, the company is keenly aware of changing tastes and needs, and translates that into quality, inspired products that combine high-grade materials for protection with unmatched attention to detail. Currently, Caseology is one of Amazon's Top 50 Sellers Worldwide, with products that continuously rank in the top 20 Best Selling Cell Phone Cases on Amazon. For more information, visit www.CaseologyCases.com or follow Caseology on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/caseology-introduces-premium-phone-cases-for-samsung-galaxy-s8-and-s8-plus-300431623.html