CERRITOS, Calif., Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Caseology, a fashion accessory brand known for its beautifully-designed and functional portfolio of phone cases for Apple and Samsung devices, today announced the launch of its newest line of cases for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Comprised of eight stylish collections inspired by the latest trends, each series is specially created to enhance consumers' mobile experiences. The lineup offers a new take on Caseology's widely popular Envoy, Skyfall, Parallax, Savoy and Wavelength series, while also introducing three new collections—Vault, Waterfall and Titan. Each line incorporates high-grade design elements to offer superior protection and accentuate users' personal styles.
"Fueled by a keen eye toward existing and futuristic fashion, Caseology has pushed the envelope on design yet again with its new cases for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices. With the new line, consumers will still find the high-quality materials and protection they've come to expect from Caseology, but with a uniquely fresh take on modern tastes and trends," says Andrew Kim, product designer for Caseology. "We've come to realize that phone cases have really become just another every-day-carry accessory, like a purse or a wallet. Now, anyone toting the new iPhone devices—whether it's at home, on the town or at the office—will have endless opportunities to affordably accessorize their phones to match their personality and individuality."
Caseology's selection of cases for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus feature a patented interior design that incorporates intricate details, refined accents, leather and quality materials such as polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonate (PC). With accessible price points starting at $21.99, the eight series consist of:
- Vault Series—embodying the epitome of 'rugged elegance' the Vault Series cases are slim yet extremely durable. Cases are laser-etched, feature a carbon fiber texture and TPU material to reliably protect against unexpected slips. Available in Black.
- Waterfall Series—proving less is truly more, the Waterfall Series features clean, smooth lines with flexible transparent acrylic material to both show off the iPhone and protect against impact. Available in Clear, Gray, Mint Green and Rose Gold colorways.
- Titan Series—the ideal combination of durability and elegance, the Titan Series is Caseology's most rugged offering. While more resilient, the Titan's profile is still modern and slim and made with durable TPU and hard polycarbonate to create two shock-absorbent layers around the device. Available in Gunmetal, Deep Blue and Rose Gold colorways.
- Savoy Series—the perfect mix of glam and luxury, the Savoy Series features warm chrome accents and creamy colors. Smooth to the touch, the Savoy is made of polycarbonate lined with microfiber cloth to protect devices from scratches. Available in Navy, Black, Mint Green and Pink colorways.
- Envoy Series—these sophisticated cases incorporate dual-layered TPU fused with artificial leather and a polycarbonate frame for secure drop protection. Leather detailing adds a touch of edge, on-trend with the leather silhouettes found on the catwalk this season. Available in Leather Beige, Leather Cherry Oak, Leather Green, Leather Black and Carbon Fiber Black colorways.
- Skyfall Series—made of transparent acrylic and polycarbonate; these minimalistic cases allow users to show off the sleekness of the iPhone while still offering superior protection. A color-matched metallic bumper provides extra shock-absorbency and also ties in perfectly with the metallic trend for fall. Available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Black colorways.
- Parallax Series—featuring flexible TPU sleeves and polycarbonate, the Parallax cases incorporate three-dimensional moldings and soft coatings to provide a soft, comfortable grip. A trendy geometric pattern creates a sense of movement and texture. Available in Black, Black/Gold, Navy Blue, Mint Green and Pink colorways.
- Wavelength Series—the three-dimensional line pattern of the Wavelength Series provides eye-catching yet subtle detailing. The functional tactile interior allows for an improved grip and comfort to the touch. Available in Black, Black/Gold, Navy Blue, Mint Green and Pink colorways.
Founded in 2014, Caseology is a fashion accessory brand designing stylish, best-selling cell phone cases for consumers' busy lifestyles. With more than 350 products in its portfolio, Caseology continues to push the envelope on innovating 'tech-cessories' for iPhone and Android devices, including the recently-released Galaxy Note 7. Focused on innovation and spreading goodness, the company is keenly aware of changing tastes and needs, and translates that into quality, inspired products that combine high-grade materials for protection with unmatched attention to detail. Currently, Caseology is one of Amazon's Top 50 Sellers Worldwide, with products that continuously rank in the top 20 Best Selling Cell Phone Cases on Amazon. For more information, visit www.CaseologyCases.com or follow Caseology on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/caseology-launches-fashion-forward-phone-cases-for-apple-iphone-7-and-7-plus-300325802.html