LONDON, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Construction & Remodeling Industry are the key drivers to the cast polymers market"
The global cast polymers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2015 and 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the cast polymers market is the advent of advanced technologies. Several other factors, such as rise in demand for construction and remodeling of existing housing and commercial units are also propelling the growth of the market. The report covers the global cast polymers market segmented on the basis of type, material, end-user industry, and geography. The market data is provided with respect to area (million square meter) and value (USD Million).
"Engineered Stone is expected to grow at the highest CAGR":
The global cast polymers market is classified based on different types. The types include solid surfaces, cultured marble, and engineered stone. In the cast polymers market, engineered stone is estimated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. Engineered stones are gaining popularity very rapidly due to increasing demand from shopping malls and department stores worldwide. It is most commonly used in indoor flooring and walls as well as kitchen countertops.
"APAC is the fastest-growing region in the cast polymers market"
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to various end-user industries, such as construction of housing units and non-residential buildings in this region. Activities such as business restructuring, new acquisitions, building material innovations, and improvement in energy efficiency are indirectly propelling the usage of cast polymers in the region. The housing segment in countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, and South East Asia is also expected to grow in coming years, which will have a positive impact on the growth of cast polymers market.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (Saudi Arabia and Brazil). The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and D level executives of the tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies.
- By Company Type -Tier 1 - 37.5%, Tier 2 - 50%, Tier 3 - 12.5%
- By Designation – C Level - 11.1%, Director level - 11.1%, Others - 77.8%
- By Region - North America - 28.6%, Europe - 21.4%, Asia-Pacific - 35.7%, RoW - 14.3%
The key companies in this market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Caesarstone Sdot-Yam (U.S.), Agco, Inc. (U.S.), The R. J. Marshall Company (U.S.), Cosentino S.A. (Spain), Bradley Corporation (U.S.), Breton S.P.A (Italy), The Swan Corporation (U.S.), Owell Stone Group (China), Eastern Surfaces Inc. (U.S.), Kingkonree International Surface Industrial Co., Ltd (China), Blanco (Germany), United States Marble Inc. (U.S.), and Coritech Solid Surfaces Manufacturers (Greece).
"Reasons to buy the report":
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, material, end users, and geography along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide in-depth insights into the cast polymers market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the cast polymers market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, material, end user, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the cast polymers market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3627697/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cast-polymers-market-by-type-by-material-by-end-user-by-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300267356.html