LONDON, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Our new study reveals trends, market progress, and predicted revenues
Overall world revenue for CBRN defence will reach $11,275m in 2016, our work calculates. Where is the CBRN defence market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain's report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 424 page report provides 348 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the CBRN industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecast sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing CBRN defence market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
- Read the full transcripts of 3 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- William F. Hesse, Military & Civil Defence Business Development Manager - Americas, Scott Safety
- Ahti Luukkonen, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Environics OY
- James Milnes - Director, Hasta (UK) Ltd
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you will find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets:
- Simulation and Training
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
Read which CBRN technologies are creating the business opportunities
- See details of 350 CBRN contracts, projects and programmes
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 9 leading national markets + RoW from 2016-2026:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
As well as unprecedented qualitative analysis of a further FOUR national markets in the Rest of the World section for China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
There will be growth in established CBRN defence markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that South Korea in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2026. Geopolitical tensions and terrorist threats worldwide, coupled with development in CBRN defence technology will continue to influence the market.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for CBRN defence will reach $11,275m in 2016, our work calculates. We predict steady revenue growth through to 2026. Increasing investment from emerging countries like India and increasing demand for detection and protection systems & technologies will increase sales to 2026.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the CBRN defence industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the CBRN defence market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses of:
- Chemical Weapons and Terrorism
- Bioterrorism & the Ebola Virus
- Worldwide modernisation programmes
- Persistent high barriers to entry
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the CBRN defence report helps you
In summary, our 424 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the world CBRN defence market and 4 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading 9 national markets – Brazil, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Further qualitative analysis of four national markets in the Rest of the World section: China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
- Predicted revenues of 4 leading CBRN defence submarkets to 2026 – see the potentials of top products
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the CBRN defence market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today CBRN Defence Market Report 2016-2026: Analysis of Top Companies & Forecasts of Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Detection, Protection, Decontamination, Simulation & Training Equipment. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3630269/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers