NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CCG Investor Relations ("CCG"), a leading US-headquartered global investor relations and strategic communications consultancy, today announced that it has significantly upgraded its team in the past two months with a focus on professionals with extensive Wall Street experience from respected firms and a high level of industry vertical expertise.
"We have experienced very strong growth recently in key focus industries, including technology, e-commerce, life sciences and energy and are also pleased to see a number of new clients from the US, the Middle East, Europe and South America," said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations. "The additions to our team add depth to CCG's expertise and our firm's ability to provide highly informed counseling to our clients and generate ideas that build value for the institutional investors we work with."
Key hires include the following:
- Saud Masud, Director - Saud has a diverse background spanning a decade in sell-side research, including as a Senior Equity Analyst covering communications equipment and as the Head of Research, Middle East & North Africa and Senior Equity Analyst, Real Estate at UBS. In addition to his career in equity research, Saud brings extensive experience in operations strategy, entrepreneurship and media. Saud was CEO of SM Advisory Group, LLC, an independent consulting firm focused on growth markets and previously worked at Lucent Technologies, in addition to running Synapse Worldwide, an Internet startup. Saud is a member of CNN's Globex 20 team, a group of 20 opinion makers on global growth markets.
- Ken Trbovich, Director - Ken has more than 15 years experience analyzing public and private companies including 11 years as a Senior Healthcare Analyst at RBC Capital Markets, C.E. Unterberg, Towbin, and other platforms covering the life science sector. His work covering pharmaceutical companies was recognized by The Wall Street Journal in 2006 "Best on the Street Analyst Survey" and Forbes "The Best Analysts" in 2007. Utilizing his expertise Ken has also provided strategic advisory services through Capital Rx Consulting, LLC to medical device and pharmaceutical companies engaging in partnership and M&A efforts. Ken has an MBA from Thunderbird and is a CFA charter holder.
- William Borden, Director, Media Relations - Bill Borden comes to CCG with nearly eight years experience in media relations, where he worked on an array of accounts, including health care, technology, and academia. Borden is a long-time journalist with 20 years of experience with 12 of those years covering retailing and health care at Reuters.
- William K. Swalm, Director, Market Intelligence - Bill Swalm has nearly 20 years of experience in corporate communications and marketing. Previously, Bill was Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications for Rubenstein Investor Relations, where he was responsible for formulating and managing comprehensive marketing and communications programs at the institutional, retail and wholesale level. Bill also worked at Lehman Brothers, Oppenheimer & Company and General Electric Capital and he has an MBA from Wharton.
- Elizabeth Barker, Senior Associate - Elizabeth "Lily" has experience in providing investor relations expertise for clients in London and New York. She has also worked in Client Relationship Management at Deutsche Bank and began her career working as a corporate finance analyst for Webb Capital. She has a BA from the University of York, and a CISI Certificate in Corporate Finance.
- Janani Sundarrajan, Chief Accounting Officer - Janani has seven years of experience in finance, accounting and HR. Prior to joining CCG, she worked with a technology company and was responsible for setting up the finance and HR departments in a start-up environment. She has worked in various industries, including print media, advertising, and manufacturing.
CCG offers unique value proposition for emerging growth companies by helping to accelerate market recognition, build institutional sponsorship, and develop mutually beneficial relationships with the sell-side to drive value and liquidity in their equities that more closely reflects the fundamentals of the business.
CCG seeks to align the firm with companies that have strong business models and management teams that are committed to value creation and making the right decisions to advance the interests of outside shareholders.
CCG's goal is to be a source of value-added ideas for investors who are interested in emerging companies with strong growth prospects and high returns on capital in areas that are not yet fully understood by Wall Street.
When working with established companies, CCG aims to partner with both the senior management and the internal IR team to supplement their efforts in areas that are outside of their core skill sets or provide an "outside set of eyes and ears" from counselors with deep experience in relevant industry issues and investors' thought processes.
"With a sizable pipeline of new clients that are preparing for IPOs and follow-on financings in the next twelve months, CCG serves as a key, independent advisor to high growth companies seeking to access the public markets," Coulson said.
"For these companies, we provide a range of value-added services, including the selection of book runners and co-managers, pre-IPO institutional road shows, analyst interview and selection process, development of investor presentations and financial forecasts, strategic partner targeting, and introductions to providers of private bridge financing. Our goal is to help our clients optimize the going public process and set the stage for strong aftermarket performance that will earn the loyalty of public market investors."
"Given the significant turnaround in our business in the first half of 2013 and the energy and insight that these new team members bring to CCG, we are extremely enthusiastic about our outlook for the balance of 2013 and beyond," Coulson said.
About CCG Investor Relations:
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor relations, strategic communications and consulting services to both public and private companies across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in New York with additional offices in Los Angeles, Beijing, London, Frankfurt and Tel Aviv.
For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com.
Crocker Coulson, President
CCG Investor Relations
Tel: +1 646-213-1915
SOURCE CCG Investor Relations