PHOENIX, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading-edge technology is the cornerstone of CCH Axcess™, the only cloud-based modular tax preparation, compliance and firm management solution built from the ground up – offering the profession's most powerful solution for complete firm management. And leveraging CCH Axcess on-the-go is even easier with the newly named and improved mobile app for both Apple® and Android™ devices. CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
"When we learned about the single database integration platform for CCH Axcess and its mobility features, we decided to switch everything over," said Karisa Chin, CPA and Partner with the full-service, San Francisco-based, Bay Area tax and accounting firm of Devereaux, Kuhner & Chin LLP. "Being able to integrate our firm's current CCH solutions and having added flexibility to meet with clients outside the office and show them their tax returns or workpapers on a mobile device is really nice."
Devereaux, Kuhner & Chin LLP recently joined the growing list of new CCH Axcess customers – choosing to implement the solution within the last month.
"From the feedback we're hearing from our strong customer partnerships, we understand that professionals want to maximize mobility to meet their clients' needs, while keeping everything simple and user-friendly," said Jerry Connor, CCH Axcess Product Manager. "By upgrading the solution's mobile capabilities and making critical functions available all under the CCH Axcess name, firms can 'pull the right technology levers' that make sense for them – choosing the modules and features that best fit their practices for now and the future."
Previously known as the ProSystem fx® Mobile app, the icon will now appear as CCH Axcess on mobile devices. Users can go directly to their app stores (Apple iTunes and Google Play) for direct updates or automatically receive an update prompt the next time the app is used – enabling easy downloads of the updated version with one touch and at no additional charge.
New Client Dashboard, More Features
Both new Apple and Android versions of CCH Axcess have an improved user interface with simpler navigation – making it easier to pinpoint specific information faster. Improved functionality, free and available for all users, includes updated pagination and client search capabilities.
The new Client Dashboard feature now enables users to see a client overview on one screen. Information includes:
- Client profile
- Updated notes
- Staff working with client
An updated Client Favorites view lets users quickly see favorite items connected with a specific client from the most recently accessed list.
New mobile premium functionality is also available for CCH Axcess Document, Practice and Workstream modules. Specific mobility enhancements include:
- New ability to filter file lists by Class, Subclass, year and client name
- Search across all clients for files
- Display all files for each client
- View files in the Client Dashboard
- View accounts receivable, A/R, balance as well as open invoices for each client – A/R details on Client Dashboard
- View date and amount for last client invoice, receipt
- Enter new or edit existing time, expense and CPE transactions
- Review all transactions with the ability to filter by status and date
- Release and/or post one or more transactions
- Real-time status updates of transactions
- Easily view list of open projects for specific client – also on Client Dashboard
- Ability for staff to view their project assignments
- Update project status during transaction entry
Free trials of the CCH Axcess mobile app's premium features, for both Apple and Android devices, are available for a limited time. Interested customers can learn more by having a CCH representative follow-up with more details or by visiting CCHGroup.com/go.
Advanced Tax Solution to Grow, Manage, Protect Business
CCH Axcess is also the only complete tax practice application built on a single platform that leverages a single integrated database. Cloud-based modules include:
- CCH Axcess Tax – The heart of the streamlined, digital tax process – supporting ease of tax preparation with thousands of automatically calculating forms and schedules for federal, state, county and city entities; robust diagnostics; and a state-of-the-art electronic filing system.
- CCH Axcess Document – A feature-rich document management solution to electronically organize and store client source documents, achieving a true digital work environment.
- CCH Axcess Portal – A secure online digital storage center where clients have 24/7 access to their financial documents and the ability to collaborate with firm staff in real-time, at any time.
- CCH Axcess Practice – Providing a full-scale practice management system to monitor staff time, produce invoices and handle all aspects of managing firm operations with ease.
- CCH Axcess Workstream – The full-featured project management solution designed to streamline administrative tasks, such as tracking due dates, identifying key milestones and monitoring project status.
For More Information
More about CCH Axcess, including solution videos, fact sheets and the opportunity to register for live web demonstrations is all available at the CCH Axcess Resources Page CCH representatives are also available at 1-800-PFX-9998 (1-800-739-9998) or have a representative contact you with more details.
Follow the 2013 CCH User Conference
About CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer
CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
SOURCE CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer