CEIA USA Unveils Leading-edge Solutions, Extending The Reach Of Metal Detection Applications With Industry-first Innovations
TWINSBURG, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the ASIS 2013 trade show, CEIA USA today introduced new security solutions to its industry-leading product portfolio. The innovations extend the depth of metal detection and security screening solutions as well as offer full compliance with the latest security standards. CEIA USA specifically announced:
- New Generation Hand-Held Metal Detectors. CEIA has developed a new line of hand-held metal detectors that combines high reliability and innovative ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. All are compliant with the NIJ Standard-0602.02 for hand-held metal detectors and can be used indoors or outdoors. In addition, they can be used for up to 100 hours of continuous operation on a single charge of their internal rechargeable batteries. These detectors include the compact CEIA PD140N, the wide search area CEIA PD240 and the industry's first longer range hand-held metal detector the CEIA PD240C.
- Elliptic Heavy Duty Walk-Through Metal Detectors. These portable, multi-zone detectors are expressly designed for higher volume security checkpoints that screen a large number of people in a limited amount of time. Both provide superior detection of a full range of metal threat items while offering cutting-edge discrimination technology for personal metal items. Featuring the exclusive CEIA elliptical column design, these detectors offer extremely versatile visual and acoustic signaling capabilities and enable security personnel to have a clear view of individuals passing through the detector. They can be assembled in a few minutes and offer IP65 weather resistant protection. Both detectors are featured in recent reports from The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) that show how CEIA metal detectors improve fan experience while maintaining consistent and reliable people screening (https://www.ncs4.com). These detectors include the CEIA PMD2 Plus/EZHD and CEIA 02PN20/EZHD.
- New High Performance Walk-Through Metal Detectors. Offering extreme flexibility and outstanding immunity, the new CEIA SMD600 Plus is the first metal detector in the market that is suitable for high sensitivity applications (fully compliant with the NIJ-0601.02 standard) and high throughput applications (thanks to its high discrimination)As a result, it can be utilized in a variety of situations from the inspection of visitors to that of inmates in a top-security check-point.
These solutions continue CEIA's commitment to provide customers with products that meet or exceed the most recent and stringent security industry standards.
CEIA USA at ASIS 2013
CEIA USA will showcase these products in booth 3301 at ASIS 2013, held September 24-26, at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.
- The CEIA PD140N and CEIA PD240 are available now. Pricing is available upon request.
- The CEIA PD240C will be available October 2013. Pricing is available upon request.
- The CEIA PMD2 Plus/EZHD and CEIA 02PN20/EZHD are available now. Pricing is available upon request.
- The CEIA SMD600 Plus and HIPE Plus are available now. Pricing is available upon request.
For more information, visit www.ceia-usa.com
About CEIA USA
CEIA is a world leading manufacturing company specialized in the design, engineering and production of Metal Detectors and Electromagnetic Inspection Devices. CEIA USA offers a broad range of metal detection and security screening solutions, including: Walk-Through, Hand-Held, Ground Search and Industrial Metal Detectors, Bottled Liquid Scanners, and Non-Metallic Cargo Inspection Systems. CEIA USA provides nationwide sales, service and customer support to public (federal, state and local governments) and private sector customers in North America. Dynamic solutions and exceptional service are the foundation of CEIA USA's commitment to customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 Certified, GSA Contract Holder and DHS SAFETY Act Certified. For more information, visit www.ceia-usa.com.
SOURCE CEIA USA