CEL-SCI Corporation Analyst Report
NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) is engaged in the research and development of drugs and vaccines. CEL-SCI Corporation was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. CVM has products in stage 1 and 3 of the FDA approval process and the Multikine drug, has had promising results in Phase II and has the potential to treat multiple diseases.
According to Market Line, by 2016, the global pharmaceuticals market is expected to have a total value of $971.1 Billion, which represents an increase of 24.2% over the value in 2011. Many other pre-revenue biotech stocks with lead drugs developments in Phase III trials, like Synta Pharmaceuticals or NewLink Genetics, are awarded high valuations by investors, ranging from $400 million to over $1 billion. Given that CEL-SCI's lead drug is also in Phase III trials, and with a high possibility of approval, CEL-SCI's current $53 million valuation is low.
An absolutely free and comprehensive analyst research report that includes Key features of the Global Pharmaceuticals Industry, Porter's Five Forces, FDA Approval process, Product portfolio, status of Multikine, value of company, analyst summary and recommendation with Price Target can be viewed in its entirety here: http://bit.ly/AnalystReportCVM copy and paste to browser may be required
1. CEL-SCI Corporation has authorized Small Cap Street, LLC to use ticker (CVM) in this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is the party responsible for issuing the press release and for hosting the full analyst report on Smallcapstreet.com. Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst, is the author of research report.
2. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
As always, companies mentioned in this press release HAVE NOT compensated Small Cap Street, LLC or Osman Ghani, CFA, for the creation or dissemination of this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Small Cap Street, LLC
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC