Celebrate 40 Years of the Dayton Holiday Festival and Stay at Dayton Marriott
DAYTON, Ohio, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The 40th Annual Dayton Holiday Festival kicked off Nov. 23 with numerous events and the Grande Illumination tree lighting, but a variety of family friendly happenings will dazzle downtown throughout December. Dayton Marriott, a premier Dayton, Ohio, lodging destination, welcomes all guests ready to delight in holiday cheer.
Exciting activities continuing from Christmas into the New Year include:
- The Tike's Shop, a special holiday store run by kids, for kids and with a kid's budget in mind.
- Wintergarden Wonderland Windows, one of the area's longest running traditions, features the magical Rike's department store window displays
- Virginia Kettering's Holiday Train Display.
- Uno's Pizza with Santa, Dec. 8 and 15 at Uno Chicago Grill.
- Family Movie Series at The Neon Dec. 8 and 15.
- Some-Fun at the Schuster Center, offering craft and ornament-making Dec. 9 and 16.
- Noontime Entertainment, now through Dec. 14.
To keep the party going into the New Year, Dayton Marriott is offering a premier Dayton vacation package. The New Year's Eve Concert Featuring Stranger Package includes:
- One deluxe king or two double-bed guest room
- Admission for two adults to the concert featuring Stranger, live in concert from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., with an opening DJ from 8 to 9 p.m.
- Casual dinner buffet from 8 to 10 p.m.
- Open bar beginning at 8 p.m.
- Dessert bar at 11 p.m.
- Midnight champagne toast
Rates begin at $289 per couple and guests must be at least 21 years old. Payment is required at time of booking, and refunds and cancellations are not permitted.
About Dayton Marriott
Dayton Marriott is moments from downtown and major corporate and government facilities. Adjacent to University of Dayton, visitors enjoy more than 500 stylish hotel rooms, suites and Concierge Level rooms, featuring luxurious bedding and high-speed Internet. Discover upscale Dayton hotel amenities such as a relaxing indoor/outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center. For tasty Dayton restaurants, dine at Parmizzano's Restaurant, offering fine American cuisine, enjoy a beverage at Gambit's Bar & Grill, or visit the seasonal Sharkey's Poolside Lounge. With all this downtown Dayton hotel has to offer, the choice is easy and the opportunities are endless.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 800-450-8625 or visit www.marriott.com/dayoh.
SOURCE Dayton Marriott
More by this Source
Countdown the New Year at Dayton Marriott
Nov 07, 2013, 14:10 ET
Celebrate October Events With Reservations at Dayton Marriott
Oct 08, 2013, 11:10 ET
Choose Dayton Marriott for Convenient Lodging Near The University of Dayton
Aug 05, 2013, 11:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.