Celebrate Food, Wine and Fun and Stay at Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Throughout the month of January, Minneapolis is home to some of the Midwest's best food and wine festivals. Guests looking to tempt their palates with bold new flavors and full-bodied beverages can look to Minneapolis Marriott Southwest for convenient accommodations near all these flavorful events.
Conveniently located near all major highways, this Minneapolis lodging destination is easily accessible from downtown, St. Paul and all major suburbs, including Minnetonka, Mankato and Albert Lea.
The festivals begin Jan. 11 and include:
- Minnesota Organic Conference & Trade Show, Jan. 11 and 12 in St. Cloud
- Taste of Elegance, an annual culinary pork competition featuring chefs from across the state, Jan. 15 in Minneapolis
- Minnesota Pork Congress, the state's only swine-specific tradeshow, Jan. 16 and 17 in Minneapolis
- Mankato Craft Beer Expo, showcasing the best offerings of more than 40 craft breweries from Minnesota and the rest of the U.S., taking place Jan 19 in Mankato
- Minnesota Beer Wholesalers Association Annual Conference, Jan. 24 and 25 in St. Paul
- 13th Annual Gourmet Cook's Auction, Jan. 25 in Albert Lea
- The Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival, the largest outdoor winter beer fest in Minnesota, Jan. 26 in St. Paul
As an added bonus, Minneapolis Marriott Southwest offers deluxe Minneapolis getaways to allow guests to make the most of their vacations. Enjoy complimentary breakfast in the on-site restaurant with the Stay for Breakfast Package, or take advantage of a romantic weekend with the Couple's Getaway Package.
About Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
Experience Minneapolis Marriott Southwest, a premier hotel near Minneapolis. Upon entering, guests are greeted with the contemporary design of the MI Greatroom, a perfect spot to work or play. Feel at home in one of 300 spacious hotel rooms and suites featuring plush Revive bedding and 37-inch flat-screen TVs. Explore exciting amenities such as a health club, heated indoor pool and hot tub, or enjoy a bite to eat at Stacy's Grille, a delectable Minnetonka restaurant. With more than 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a scenic outdoor patio, this hotel is the ultimate venue for both large corporate retreats and intimate social gatherings.
SOURCE Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
More by this Source
Minneapolis Marriott Southwest is Offering a Premier Romantic Retreat
Jan 31, 2013, 14:10 ET
Ring in the New Year at Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
Dec 11, 2012, 14:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.