Celebrate July 4th Weekend at Horseshoe Bay Resort With Fireworks, Family and Friends Enjoy Fireworks, Constant-level Lake LBJ and Outdoor Activities in the Rolling Hill Country of Texas
HORSESHOE BAY, Texas, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Horseshoe Bay Resort announced today it will host a Fourth of July weekend celebration Friday, July 1st through Monday, July 4th offering a special weekend package and activities the whole family can enjoy – including a professionally produced fireworks display Sunday, July 3. Horseshoe Bay Resort features the best of the Texas Hill Country for the holiday weekend including a full-service marina with watercraft rentals, a spa and fitness center, a lake and beach club, restaurants, golfing, tennis, pools and even a private-jet airport, all just a short trip from Austin and a few hours drive from Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
Over the holiday weekend, Horseshoe Bay Resort offers activities and events for the entire family. Some of the popular highlights include:
- Friday, July 1st – The Fourth of July weekend kicks off with arts and crafts for the whole family and lakeside fun including Banana-Boat rides and movies by the pool.
- Saturday, July 2nd – The fun continues on Saturday with Kids' Fish Camp off the docks, an early morning 5k Freedom Run/Walk for charity, sandcastle building on the beach and arts and crafts throughout the day. Guests can participate in Family Fun Day and cool off with the water slide on the lawn. Live entertainment poolside begins at 2 p.m. and guests will enjoy lakeside dining at the new Lakeside Grill.
- Sunday, July 3rd – Sunday features more lake and beach activities, kids' yoga, a WaveRunner® tour and Ultimate Frisbee. The pool party continues at 2 p.m. featuring live entertainment and festive Fourth of July cocktails. The evening will conclude with a fireworks display over Lake LBJ. A 'Firecracker Cruise' also will be available that evening with reservations.
"Horseshoe Bay Resort is the perfect getaway for those who want to escape the city and experience one of the most beautiful regions of the state, the Texas Hill Country. We offer our guests an unparalleled, out-of-town experience just a short drive away from most major Texas cities," said Douglas Jaffe III, chief executive officer of Horseshoe Bay Resort and Realty.
When booking their stay, guests may choose from the wide array of packages at the resort including:
- Fireworks Extravaganza package – Celebrate Independence Day Weekend at Horseshoe Bay Resort and enjoy the Hill Country's only lakeside fireworks show Sunday, July 3.
- Summer Lake Adventure package – Enjoy Lake LBJ from the privacy of your own spacious pontoon boat and experience the Hill Country's finest, refreshing lake.
- Just Bring Your Swing package – Indulge in unlimited golf on three Robert Trent Jones, Sr. courses, and travel light with discounted club rentals.
- Texas Family Fun package – Escape to the Hill Country for a fun-filled family getaway. The entire family can stay and play with endless activities, a daily buffet, Kids' Club, golf discounts and spa services.
Guests who are members of the American Automobile Association (AAA), senior citizens older than 62 years, and U.S. Active Duty Military and Federal Government Employees also are offered discounted packages.
Only registered guests at the hotel may participate in the resort events and amenities, as well as attend the fireworks show. Please call for reservations at 866.522.5245 or book online at www.hsbresort.com.
The Buzzell Company
SOURCE Horseshoe Bay Resort