SANDUSKY, Ohio, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bring the whole family together and let someone else do the work while you save money and treat yourself to a picnic this weekend! From Saturday, Sept. 1, through Labor Day, Sept. 3, guests can visit the park for just $35, a savings of $17 per ticket!
On Sunday and Monday, they can also enjoy Picnic at the Point, an all-you-can-eat buffet from 4:30-6 p.m. in Cedar Point's Coral Courtyard. The menu features summertime favorites including fried chicken, hot dogs, Johnsonville brats, potato salad, baked beans, rigatoni, dessert and ice cold Pepsi® beverages.
Picnic at the Point can be purchased online for the best deals or at any admission booth. Guests can enjoy discounted park admission and a picnic for one low price or purchase the meal separately.
Picnic at the Point is available for the following prices:
- Regular meal-only price: $13.99 + tax
- Junior/Senior meal-only price: $10.99 + tax
- Online combo price: $49.99 + tax
- Online Junior/Senior combo price: $34.99 + tax
- Day of event at park combo price…$54.99 + tax
- Day of event at park Junior/Senior combo price…$34.99 + tax
During Labor Day Weekend, guests can also save big on end-of-summer fun with these special deals:
- Passholder Bring-A-Friend: From now through Sept. 3, plus the Bonus Weekend of Sept. 7-9, all Season and Platinum Passholders will be able to bring a friend for only $14.99. On Friday, Sept. 7, the price drops to just $10! Tickets are available at the gate only and must be used on the date of purchase.
- Student ID Days: Whether they're just starting grade school or heading off to college, students can enjoy one last vacation before hitting the books. Through Sept. 3 and on the Bonus Weekend of Sept. 8-9, students of any age with a valid, current student identification card will save $20 off a regular daily admission ticket. The offer is available at the gate only and must be used on the date of purchase.
- Ride & Refresh Ticket: Through Labor Day, guests can purchase a special Ride & Refresh ticket for the low price of $46.99 for guests 48 inches or taller and $25 for juniors and seniors. The offer is available online only and includes a savings of $5 off park general admission and a wristband for unlimited Pepsi beverages.
Cedar Point will be open daily through Labor Day, Sept. 3, plus Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 7 through Oct. 28. For a complete operating calendar and more information about the 2012 operating season, guests can log on to www.cedarpoint.com or call the park's general information line at (419) 627-2350. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter for daily updates, and check out our YouTube channel for video of our new ride for 2013 and more!
SOURCE Cedar Point