Celebrate Labor Day Weekend with a picnic at the Point!
SANDUSKY, Ohio, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bring the whole family together and let someone else do the work while you save money and treat yourself to a picnic this weekend! From Saturday, Sept. 1, through Labor Day, Sept. 3, guests can visit the park for just $35, a savings of $17 per ticket!
On Sunday and Monday, they can also enjoy Picnic at the Point, an all-you-can-eat buffet from 4:30-6 p.m. in Cedar Point's Coral Courtyard. The menu features summertime favorites including fried chicken, hot dogs, Johnsonville brats, potato salad, baked beans, rigatoni, dessert and ice cold Pepsi® beverages.
Picnic at the Point can be purchased online for the best deals or at any admission booth. Guests can enjoy discounted park admission and a picnic for one low price or purchase the meal separately.
Picnic at the Point is available for the following prices:
- Regular meal-only price: $13.99 + tax
- Junior/Senior meal-only price: $10.99 + tax
- Online combo price: $49.99 + tax
- Online Junior/Senior combo price: $34.99 + tax
- Day of event at park combo price…$54.99 + tax
- Day of event at park Junior/Senior combo price…$34.99 + tax
During Labor Day Weekend, guests can also save big on end-of-summer fun with these special deals:
- Passholder Bring-A-Friend: From now through Sept. 3, plus the Bonus Weekend of Sept. 7-9, all Season and Platinum Passholders will be able to bring a friend for only $14.99. On Friday, Sept. 7, the price drops to just $10! Tickets are available at the gate only and must be used on the date of purchase.
- Student ID Days: Whether they're just starting grade school or heading off to college, students can enjoy one last vacation before hitting the books. Through Sept. 3 and on the Bonus Weekend of Sept. 8-9, students of any age with a valid, current student identification card will save $20 off a regular daily admission ticket. The offer is available at the gate only and must be used on the date of purchase.
- Ride & Refresh Ticket: Through Labor Day, guests can purchase a special Ride & Refresh ticket for the low price of $46.99 for guests 48 inches or taller and $25 for juniors and seniors. The offer is available online only and includes a savings of $5 off park general admission and a wristband for unlimited Pepsi beverages.
Cedar Point will be open daily through Labor Day, Sept. 3, plus Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 7 through Oct. 28. For a complete operating calendar and more information about the 2012 operating season, guests can log on to www.cedarpoint.com or call the park's general information line at (419) 627-2350. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter for daily updates, and check out our YouTube channel for video of our new ride for 2013 and more!
SOURCE Cedar Point
More by this Source
Cedar Point Hiring Thousands For 2013 Season
Feb 04, 2013, 13:33 ET
Cedar Point Opens May 11 With New Wing Roller Coaster
May 06, 2013, 09:53 ET
Cedar Point Completes Track For New Wing Coaster
Feb 27, 2013, 18:09 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.