Celebrate The Holidays With Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
HONG KONG, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group rings in this holiday season with festive packages from several of their renowned properties around the world. From delectable holiday dishes and tasty treats to crystal decorations and soothing spa treatments, the Group brings the magic of Christmas to life, capturing the essence of true luxury and holiday cheer for hotel guests. A sampling of celebratory seasonal packages includes:
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL HYDE PARK, LONDON – For the 2013 festive season, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is partnering with Harrods, the world's most famous luxury department store and Knightsbridge neighbor. With the Candlelit Christmas with Harrods experience, guests will receive one night accommodations, with breakfast in the dining room, as well as a Christmas Welcome gift on arrival, VIP ticket to meet Father Christmas at the Harrods Christmas grotto, and a beautiful Christmas candle made by leading London perfumery Ormonde Jayne. Families staying at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park will be given exclusive access to the Harrods Parade Day celebrations marking the store's official launch of Christmas, taking place on Nov. 2. Additionally, as part of the Christmas fairytale, Harrods will festively transform the public spaces of Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park on Nov. 30, including the marble Lobby, the Mandarin Bar and Bar Boulud. A large Christmas tree in The Lobby will be the centerpiece of this year's stunning display.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL, PARIS – Mandarin Oriental, Paris will offer a magical festive season in the heart of the City of Lights. With a shower of stars decorating the entrance to the courtyard, the hotel will celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve with a seasonal room Festive Season package, which features a VIP Christmas in-room amenity as well as a daily dining or spa service credit, available Dec. 1-27, and a range of culinary delights.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL, SAN FRANCISCO – Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco invites guests to create lasting memories this holiday season with an array of festive experiences. Calm the body and mind with an assortment of personalized, soothing treatments at The Spa, available Nov. 18 – Dec. 31; indulge in delectable seasonal menus from the world-class kitchen at Brasserie S&P; or take part in an exclusive afternoon of holiday celebration and tasty treats at the Ho-Ho-Homes for the Holidays gingerbread house event on Dec. 14.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL, PRAGUE – One of Europe's most romantic destinations, Prague, becomes even more magical when the city's breathtaking architecture is dusted with snow, streets are filled with music and the Christmas markets are perfumed with the heart-warming aroma of mulled wine and roasted chestnuts. Mandarin Oriental, Prague is welcoming visitors to experience the magic of the Christmas season with a special package offer, Bohemian Christmas package, valid until Dec. 27, 2013 and featuring daily buffet breakfast for two at Essensia restaurant, special credit to be used in the hotel, complimentary late checkout and a Prague Christmas market map.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL, NEW YORK – Raise a glass to 2014 at Manhattan's ultimate celebration, the annual New Year's Eve Gala, held on the stunning 36th floor ballroom of the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, New York. Following a night of revelry, guests are invited to retreat to stylish guestroom accommodations with the New Year's Eve Celebration hotel package available for check-in Dec. 30 or 31 and featuring two nights' accommodations, two tickets to the New Year's Eve Gala and breakfast for two to be enjoyed in-room or at signature restaurant Asiate.
Access the hotel image gallery here.
For more information and imagery, please visit the Mandarin Oriental Media Center.
SOURCE Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
More by this Source
Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Announces New Luxurious Suites
Feb 13, 2014, 14:13 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.