MIAMI, Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Black Friday' will be very bright for consumers shopping for the perfect cruise vacation. That's when modern luxury line Celebrity Cruises brings back the brand's most popular promotion: "123go!" The promotion's three powerful features will be joined by two entirely new offers, and will allow consumers to select what they value most in a Celebrity vacation, from any of the following exceptional options:
- Free "Classic Beverage Package" for two, allowing guests to pair Celebrity's delectable cuisine with their favorite beverages – representing a value of up to $1,200 for two guests, based on a 12-night sailing, and including coverage of beverage gratuities;
- Free gratuities for two, allowing vacationers to fully relax, knowing tips for Celebrity's expert staff are covered – representing a value of up to $360 per stateroom based on a 12-night sailing and including coverage of stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities;
- An onboard credit of up to $300 per stateroom, depending on the selected itinerary length, and available for guests to apply to shore excursions, specialty dining, wine tastings, spa treatments, boutique items, or any other onboard purchase
The promotion will be even more enticing for guests booking a Celebrity vacation in Europe, as they'll have the opportunity to select two of the three special options.
And, Celebrity has further enriched the promotion with an entirely new, family-inspired feature: Free Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Packages for third and fourth guests in staterooms, as well as complimentary Internet packages for those guests.
Celebrity's 123go! offer is valid on all ships (with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition), and cruises from February 2014 through March 2015 (excluding Transatlantic and Transpacific voyages) – with more than 400 sailings to choose from – when the cruise is booked between November 29, 2013 through February 28, 2014. Full details can be found beginning at 12:01 am ET November 29 at www.celebritycruises.com/123offer.
Celebrity also is inviting Classic tier and above members of the brand's newly enhanced Captain's Club loyalty program to take advantage of exclusive benefits: When booking November 29 – December 31, 2013, members will receive 25 bonus Club Points, in addition to the usual Club Points earned for their bookings. They also will enjoy 50 percent reduced deposits when booking.
As another facet of 'The Celebrity Commitment,' Celebrity also has introduced a corresponding 123go! incentive program exclusively for travel partners.
"The Celebrity Commitment is our genuine, ongoing pledge to our travel partners to constantly identify opportunities to help them achieve greater levels of success, and our 123go! incentive program is an exciting new illustration of that commitment," said Celebrity's Senior Vice President of Sales Dondra Ritzenthaler. "We're giving our travel partners the opportunity to reward their hard work with cash prizes and to earn entries into a sweepstakes with the Grand Prize being any Celebrity cruise in 2014 in our luxurious, spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations, paired with $2,000 to apply to air travel."
Travel partners can earn an entry into Celebrity's 123go! trade sweepstakes by booking clients in any stateroom category on a Celebrity cruise departing between January 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015.
In addition to the Grand Prize, Celebrity's 123go! trade incentive prizes include:
- Randomly awarded $1,000 prizes November 29, 2013 through January 2, 2014
- Four First Prize Cruises, with winners randomly awarded a 2014 cruise to one of the following locations: Alaska, Bermuda, Caribbean or Europe in veranda category accommodations
- $100 Visa gift card and one entry into the sweepstakes when agents offer Celebrity Cruises to the brand's secret shoppers from January 2 through February 28, 2014
Eligible bookings must be registered from November 29, 2013 through February 28, 2014. To enter the sweepstakes and valid bookings, agents are invited to visit www.Celebrity-TradeIncentives.com.
Holiday shoppers seeking Celebrity's best Caribbean vacation values of the year – on getaways departing between December 9, 2013 to January 26, 2014 – are encouraged to check out Celebrity's Caribbean "CyberSale," and to act quickly: The sale begins and ends on "Cyber Monday," December 2, 2013, with rates as low as $199 per person on select 4- and 5-night getaways, with additional guests in the stateroom enjoying entirely free cruise fares. To learn more about Celebrity's CyberMonday, consumers on December 2 can visit www.celebritycruises.com/cybermonday, contact their travel agent, or call Celebrity Cruises at 1-800-CELEBRITY. Celebrity's one-day offer will be limited to residents of the U.S. and Canada only, and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can offer, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers' precious time. In addition to cruise vacations visiting all continents, Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. With a fleet of 11 ships, Celebrity is one of the fastest-growing major cruise lines, and one of six brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent. Follow the brand socially at www.facebook.com/celebritycruises, and on Twitter, @CelebrityCruise.
SOURCE Celebrity Cruises