In addition to record customer growth, bookings, and revenue, Celigo had several other notable accomplishments throughout the year. These include:
- Rolled out its next gen integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), integrator.io, built from the ground up to solve modern cloud integration challenges.
- Named a Visionary by Gartner in its "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide" 2016 report (Gartner report# G00270939).
- Expanded its partner network by signing up over forty new channel partners.
- Introduced new SmartConnectors that connect NetSuite with other popular cloud applications such as Zendesk, Magento 2, Jira, ADP, BigCommerce, and more.
- Accepted its first outside investment with $8M in Series A growth equity funding from TVC Capital.
Celigo is pioneering the future of cloud-based application integration. Celigo's integrator.io platform is an easy-to-use, next-generation integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that enables companies to integrate almost anything to anything. Celigo's integrator.io platform powers Celigo's SmartConnectors™. SmartConnectors are pre-built, full-featured, highly customizable integrations between popular cloud applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Zendesk, Jira, and more. Celigo pioneered the entire concept of SmartConnectors, and now with integrator.io, Celigo offers an unmatched "best of both worlds" approach to cloud app integration. As companies increasingly rely on more cloud applications to run their business, the need for easy-to-deploy integration platforms and solutions to connect these cloud apps has never been greater. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Celigo has over 180 employees worldwide and is trusted by over 1,000 customers to connect their business applications.
For more information visit: www.celigo.com, and follow Celigo on YouTube and Twitter.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/celigo-sails-through-1000-customer-mark-with-record-year-300413089.html
SOURCE Celigo, Inc