SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Celigo (www.celigo.com), a leading provider of scalable and easy-to-deploy integrations that connect cloud-based applications, today announced that it surpassed the one thousand customer mark while recording its largest fiscal quarter in company history. The company's fiscal fourth quarter saw record bookings, revenue, and growth in new customer acquisition, expanding across a broad range of industries with notable new customers including RingCentral, Ceridian, Lucky Brand, Tableau, Encyclopedia Brittanica, Arista, Docker, and WageWorks.
"Our rapidly growing customer base and partner network is a testament to the unique value of Celigo's best-of-both worlds approach to integration, an approach customers value by providing a next generation iPaaS together with prebuilt integrations," said Jan Arendtsz, CEO and founder for Celigo. "With more and more firms adopting best-of-breed cloud applications, the need to streamline business operations via easy-to-deploy and highly customizable integrations is growing at an accelerated pace."
In addition to record customer growth, bookings, and revenue, Celigo had several other notable accomplishments throughout the year. These include:
- Rolled out its next gen integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), integrator.io, built from the ground up to solve modern cloud integration challenges.
- Named a Visionary by Gartner in its "Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide" 2016 report (Gartner report# G00270939).
- Expanded its partner network by signing up over forty new channel partners.
- Introduced new SmartConnectors that connect NetSuite with other popular cloud applications such as Zendesk, Magento 2, Jira, ADP, BigCommerce, and more.
- Accepted its first outside investment with $8M in Series A growth equity funding from TVC Capital.
Celigo is pioneering the future of cloud-based application integration. Celigo's integrator.io platform is an easy-to-use, next-generation integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that enables companies to integrate almost anything to anything. Celigo's integrator.io platform powers Celigo's SmartConnectors™. SmartConnectors are pre-built, full-featured, highly customizable integrations between popular cloud applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Zendesk, Jira, and more. Celigo pioneered the entire concept of SmartConnectors, and now with integrator.io, Celigo offers an unmatched "best of both worlds" approach to cloud app integration. As companies increasingly rely on more cloud applications to run their business, the need for easy-to-deploy integration platforms and solutions to connect these cloud apps has never been greater. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Celigo has over 180 employees worldwide and is trusted by over 1,000 customers to connect their business applications.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/celigo-sails-through-1000-customer-mark-with-record-year-300413089.html
SOURCE Celigo, Inc