The list is now live online, https://www.forbes.com/30-under-30-2017/, and the magazine with 17 pages of wall-to-wall 30 Under 30 coverage goes on stands on January 10th.
About Cell Phones for Soldiers:
Cell Phones for Soldiers (CPFS) is a national nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) dedicated to providing cost-free communication services, devices and emergency funding to active-duty military members and veterans. Founded in 2004 by two middle school students, siblings Robbie & Brittany Bergquist, Cell Phones for Soldiers has provided more than 300 million minutes of free air time to veterans and military men and women serving around the globe.
- CPFS' Minutes that Matter Program: Mails approximately 130,000 calling cards to veterans each year; Provides an average 25 million minutes per year and growing.
- CPFS' Helping Heroes Home Program: Since July 2012, this veterans program has assisted more than 3,100 veterans and their families with direct emergency funding.
- To date, CPFS has recycled more than 15 million cell phones, reducing the impact on landfills.
- CPFS can handle the total life cycle of cell phones end to end; Data Wipe, Repair, Reuse, and Downstream R2 Certified Recycling.
- www.CellPhonesForSoldiers.com Click to read our goal
Office: (678) 580 -1976
Office: (678) 580-1976
Cell: (612) 695-0055
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cell-phones-for-soldiers-co-founders-robbie-25-and-brittany-bergquist-26-honored-by-forbes-inc-with-30-under-30-award-300385768.html
SOURCE Cell Phones for Soldiers