NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Replacing traditional materials in end-use application and easy availability of the material drive the cellular concrete market."
The global cellular concrete market size is projected to grow from USD 337.6 million in 2015 to reach USD 449.8 million by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 5.9%. The cellular concrete market is driven by the easy availability of the material used in the applications and replacing traditional material especially in end-use application.
"The use of cellular concrete market in the infrastructure sector is projected to increase during the forecast period."
The infrastructure sector is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. The rising demand for new construction across the world and the increasing concern of maintaining the roads, highways, and developing townships/rural areas are expected to drive the infrastructure cellular concrete market.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region for the market during the forecast period"
The main driving forces in Asia-Pacific realm are tremendous industrialization, extensive growth in population, and more importantly growth in the spending capacity. Countries such as India and China are transforming their economies from being agriculture-based to manufacturing and other industry-based economies. Emerging economies are focusing on rapid industrialization over the last few decades. Increasing urbanized population in China and India and growth in disposable income are driving the cellular concrete market in Asia-Pacific.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts to collect data related to different aspects of the cellular concrete market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as cellular concrete manufacturers, contractors, and end-use industries. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
-By Company Type – Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50% and Tier 3 – 13%
-By Designation - C level – 50%, Director level – 31% and Others – 19%
-By Region - North America – 31%, Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 25% and RoW – 6%
Various key cellular concrete companies profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Saint Gobain (France),
2. Xella Group (Germany),
3. Cellucrete (U.S.),
4. Cematrix (Canada),
5. Litebuilt (Australia),
6. Laston Italiana S.P.A (Italy),
7. Cellular Concrete Technologies (U.S.),
8. Aerix Industries (U.S.),
9. ACICO (Kuwait),
10. Shirke (India),
11. Broco Industries (Indonesia),
12. Aircrete Europe (Netherlands).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cellular concrete market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, partnerships and joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03552633-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001