REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for Customer Engagement announces two new entrants into its Hall of Fame, the winner for its Program Excellence award, and winners of its coveted Founder's Awards for best presentations, given at the 2016 Summit on Customer Engagement.
"These are the professionals and programs that are leading the way in turning successful customers into their firms' most potent marketing and sales resource," says Bill Lee, Founder of the Center for Customer Engagement.
Awards and winners include:
Hall of Fame
"For Extraordinary Contributions to the Customer Advocacy and Engagement Community and Profession:"
- Lee Rubin, Senior Manager, Global Reference Programs, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Chris Adlard, Senior Manager, Global Customer Engagement, Misys
- Rochelle Silvera, Senior Manager of Executive Customer Programs, NetApp
Award for Excellence in Transformational Client Engagement
- Misys Connect, led by Chris Adlard, Senior Manager, Global Customer Engagement, Misys
For top ranked presentations at the Summit on Customer Engagement
- Lee Rubin, Senior Manager, Global Reference Program, Citrix Systems, Inc. for his presentation, "Delivering Customer Evidence, Just When Sales Needs It"
- Erica Kuhl, Vice President, Customer Community, Salesforce for her presentation: "The Amazing Impact of Customer Communities on a Business"
- Roe Thiessen, Marketing Director, Global Content Strategy & Social Insights, Dell, for her co-presentation: "How to Build Winning Campaigns Using Existing Customer Content"
- Daniel Brooks, Vice President, Metia for his co-presentation: "How to Build Winning Campaigns Using Existing Customer Content"
About the Center for Customer Engagement
The Center for Customer Engagement provides consulting and research services to help you develop and mobilize powerful customer advocates, or "rock stars," get them in front of buyers, and turn them into your most powerful marketing and sales resource. We provide educational and peer community resources for your customer advocacy and engagement implementation teams, providing them ready access to best practices in this field. For more information, please visit our website www.centerforcustomerengagement.com.
Bill Lee, Founder
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/center-for-customer-engagement-announces-winners-of-major-awards-for-customer-advocacy-and-engagement-professionals-300236898.html
SOURCE Center for Customer Engagement