Centerplate, New Orleans Hornets Tip-Off 2012-2013 Fan Menu & Hospitality Plans at New Orleans Arena
NEW ORLEANS, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerplate, America's leading event hospitality partner to the country's top stadiums, entertainment venues and convention centers, unveiled today an exciting new fan-focused menu and a series of community initiatives for the 2012-2013 New Orleans Hornets season. Traditional New Orleans favorites, local flavors, renovated hospitality stands, and reinvented burgers are all on tap to delight Hornets fans this season. Embracing the unique spirit of Cajun hospitality, Centerplate's new list of mouthwatering Louisiana classics includes:
- Pork Shank Platter- 2 Pork Shanks served with Potato Salad & Cole Slaw.
- Hot Sausage Po'Boy- Two Patton Hot Sausage Patties served on a French loaf dressed with lettuce and tomatoes. Also, available with cheese.
- Pot Roast Sandwich- Seasoned pulled Pot Roast served on a Brioche Bun dressed with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Roast Beef Po'Boy- Finely chopped Roast Beef served on a French loaf dressed with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Stuffed Cheese Burger- A Louisiana favorite, Thompson's stuffed burger patty served on a Brioche Bun dressed with lettuce and tomatoes
- Louisiana Seafood Stand- Shrimp Po'Boy's, Shrimp Platters and Catfish Platters all made with fresh Louisiana seafood
- Zatarain's Barbeque Shrimp served over Grits
- Zatarain's Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya with long-grain rice and seasoned, grilled white chicken, Andouille sausage, onions, bell peppers and spices.
For fans looking for an all-natural hospitality experience, Centerplate is also introducing a new program in arena suites called Chef Naturals. The innovative, chef-inspired menu features seven tasty dishes, some sports classics, and some soon-to-be-favorites, all created with naturally sourced ingredients. The menu includes: wild white shrimp served with a spicy cocktail sauce and lemon and lime wedges; all natural frankfurters with caraway seed Riesling sauerkraut, tomato fondue, and natural potato rolls; Flourless Chocolate Cake with chipotle spiked natural Mexican cocoa ganache and fresh strawberries among others.
"New Orleans is famous for its Cajun flair, unique cuisine and world-class hospitality and we want to deliver this experience to every fan at the New Orleans Arena, every single game," says Kernell Jupiter, Centerplate's Executive responsible for the arena. "Our new hospitality program has a little something for every type of fan, and we know it's going to be a hit."
Centerplate is also proud to unveil a partnership with New Orleans based Ochsner Hospitals. For health conscious fans, Centerplate and Ochsner have teamed up to offer several heart-healthy items including: Marinated Chicken Breast, Turkey Dogs, Chicken Caesar Salad, Rotisserie Chicken, Mixed Salads, low-fat Turkey, Veggie and Cajun Shrimp wraps as well as Centerplate's SnackSmart collection – an assortment of healthier for you snacks, including many gluten-free options.
Hornets fans will also enjoy Centerplate's new fan appreciation program, the "Victory Select" menu, featuring fan-friendly stadium favorites at fan-friendly value pricing. Making it easier than ever to find these fan-friendly items, the Victory Select menu will be offered at virtually all general fare locations. Fans can learn more about the menu items on large graphical menu boards installed this season to showcase the new promotional program.
Centerplate crafts and delivers "Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." in over 250 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America – annually serving over 100 million guests. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 15 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. Last year, the company was named the fastest growing restaurant/ hospitality group in the country by Nation's Restaurant News. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.