MADISON, N.J., Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the iconic CENTURY 21® brand with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry, announced today that in 2015 the CENTURY 21 System raised $2.9 million for the second consecutive year for Easter Seals, its philanthropic partner. This brings the total contributions to Easter Seals by CENTURY 21 independent franchisees and affiliated sales professionals to over $114 million since the partnership began in 1979.
"The generosity and commitment of the CENTURY 21 System to the individuals and families touched every day by the Easter Seals organization mirrors the professionalism and highest level of quality service our brand ambassadors deliver to home buyers and sellers in local markets throughout North America," said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "What makes me most proud is knowing that the brand's value proposition is backed by actions like these that provide support to communities and to people so they too can realize their full potential."
"Easter Seals' partnership with the CENTURY 21 System is as strong as ever thanks to the company's focus on making philanthropy an integral part of their business model," said Randy Rutta, president and chief executive officer of Easter Seals. "This extraordinary company is not only about making homeowner dreams come true, but is equally committed to serving people living with disabilities in communities where they live and work. The funds raised by CENTURY 21 help Easter Seals make a profound and meaningful difference in the lives of thousands of families touched by disability every day."
In 2015, for the second year in a row, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country in Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 BJ Roth, in Ontario, Canada
This is the 19th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts for the benefit of Easter Seals. This past September, John Kersten, president of CENTURY 21 Town & Country, was named the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Good Neighbor Award recipient for his dedication and commitment to serving his community through his work with Easter Seals. In the past two decades, Kersten and his brokerage firm have raised more than $15.8 million for this worthy cause.
"Our franchise system has a remarkable 37-year history of supporting Easter Seals, and John Kersten's support is legendary," added Davidson, who also serves as chairman of the Easter Seals International Board of Directors. "Other affiliates throughout the network continue to make a significant difference as well, like CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company and CENTURY 21 BJ Roth, both of whom represent the heart of our organization, the desire to give back to the communities we serve, and their support of Easter Seals is notable and valued."
This year, nine of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 BJ Roth in Ontario. The "Top 21" North American Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2015 are:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
- CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, California
- CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett, Washington
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Indiana
- CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Action Plus Realty, Freehold, New Jersey
- CENTURY 21 American Homes, East Meadow, New York
- CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, California
- CENTURY 21 Westman.com LTD., Manitoba, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd., Libertyville, Illinois
- CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Company, Downey, California
- CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., British Columbia, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Ontario, Canada
A reception recognizing the achievement of the "Top 21" offices will be held on March 19, at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference in Orlando, Florida.
About Easter Seals
Easter Seals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs. For nearly 100 years, we have been offering help, hope, and answers to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easter Seals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their communities. For more information visit www.easterseals.com
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 101,000 independent sales professionals.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
© 2016 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Contact: Peter Mosca Century 21 Real Estate LLC Phone: 973.407.5180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC