LONDON, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Disruption by Precision Irrigation to Provide Significant Growth Opportunities and Spur Innovative Business Models
This study provides a 360 degree perspective of the Global Irrigation Water Systems Market with a market size of $8.34 billion, which is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% from 2016 to 2021. In addition, the study encompasses segmentation breakdowns by irrigation architect, irrigation system types, components such as pumps and pipes, irrigation automation, irrigation data storage, and analytics. It highlights digital disruption-related trends and opportunities for key geographic and technology segments. The analysis also provides global market revenue outlooks and case studies of the best practices in the irrigation Industry.
Definitions of Key Segments
- Total pressurized irrigation systems include drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, center pivot, and lateral movers. While drip and sprinkler are classified as micro irrigation systems, center pivot and lateral movers will be referred to as mechanical irrigation. The components included as a part of the estimate are dripper, drip tube, dripper, tubing, backflow preventer, valve, filter, pressure regulator, lateral, sprinkler head, fittings, and accessories such as center pivot, laterals, generators, and power units.
- As a part of non-pressurized irrigation systems, the main components include irrigation pipes and pumps (along with motors to operate pumps). The most commonly used pumps for irrigation systems include centrifugal pumps, turbine pumps, multistage pumps, and submersible borehole pumps. Solar pumps are not included in the scope of this study.
- Revenue estimations for pumps and pipes in the study include the overall revenue of pumps used for pressurized and non-pressurized irrigation systems. Only larger diameter pipes are considered here,
whereas the micro tubes and laterals are considered under micro irrigation.
- The segment irrigation automation includes the automation panel (with communication systems) and sensors such as soil moisture sensor and weather sensor. The water flow meter is also part of the
- The data storage and analytics segment includes the necessary tools to store the data and analyze it. It includes storage servers and software tools to analyze the data.
- The end uses include broad acre farming, field crops, plantation crops, and orchards. Landscaping is excluded from the scope.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062680/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceo-360-degree-perspective-on-the-global-irrigation-water-systems-market-300317376.html