LONDON, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Disruption Creates Powerful Opportunities for Growth and Innovation
Economies across the Americas are undergoing intense disruption. Digital transformation, competitive complexities, and changing customer demands are fostering new business models and strategic responses. This offers visionary CEOs the prospect of reshaping the business landscape and accelerating unique growth and innovation opportunities. Frost & Sullivan's annual survey of CEOs' Perspectives on Growth, Innovation, and Leadership in the Americas, 2016 offers insights into how business leaders are dealing with this volatility and future-proofing their growth.
About 75% of survey respondents cite revenue growth as their top growth objective over the next five years. They are adopting a variety of strategies to drive this agenda, even as they grapple with a volatile economic environment characterized by rapid and widespread technological transformation. The digital transformation of their business ecosystems highlights the need for new alliances and partnerships. While more than 40% of CEOs believe that they will rely on strategic partnerships to drive their organizations' growth in the next three years, more than half acknowledge that they lag behind in effectively implementing such strategies.
Rapidly changing customer behavior and demand, the growing importance of global connectivity and Big Data/intelligent data analytics, and the increasing relevance of new business models are also themes that have been discussed by CEOs in the survey.
What are the ways in which organizations are responding to this environment? What are the complementary strategies they are adopting? Which best practices are fostering growth? Who are the disruptive innovators that are embracing and creating new opportunities?
Today, disruptive innovators have transformed almost all industries across the global business landscape. Companies that do not embrace this disruption and fail to focus on innovation and growth, integrate new business models, and align with customer needs will find themselves increasingly marginalized.
Key Questions the Study will Answer:
- What are the key growth objectives for organizations over the next five years?
- Are companies achieving their growth objectives? If not, what is holding them back?
- What are the top 10 growth opportunity themes for the future and which ones are organizations most likely to leverage?
- Which major strategies have driven maximum growth for organizations in the past three years and which strategies are organizations most likely to rely on to drive growth in the next three years?
- In what direction are stakeholder expectations evolving and what are some of the strategic responses that organizations are adopting to address these demands?
- What do organizations identify as being their most significant external and internal challenges?
- How do companies rate their growth and innovation performance?
- Which top technologies, Mega Trends, and business models have the potential to disrupt organizations?
- Which companies are identified as the most disruptive industry innovators?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683702/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceo-perspectives-on-growth-innovation-and-leadership-in-the-americas-2016-300403881.html