DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gj7fl/ceramic_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Ceramic Fiber Market by Type, End-product, and End-use Industry - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The global ceramic fiber market is espected to reach a value of USD 5.00 Billion by 2020.
The ceramic fiber market is analyzed with respect to types, end products, and end-use industries. Refractory ceramic fiber (RCF), low bio-persistent ceramic fiber, and polycrystalline ceramic fiber are the main three types of ceramic fiber types. RCF accounted for the largest market share followed by low bio-persistent and polycrystalline ceramic fiber.
Stringent regulations and increasing environmental awareness are driving the market for low bio-persistent and polycrystalline ceramic fiber in Europe and North America owing to the carcinogenic nature of RCF. However in Asia-Pacific, there are no such strict regulations, the factor which is driving the RCF market in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
- Detailed analysis and forecast in terms of volume and value provided for various regions with respect to end-use industries, ceramic fiber types, country, and end product
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of the key market players, providing insights about various growth strategies of various companies in the ceramic fiber market
- Analyzing various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the market
- Detailed pricing analysis, porter's five forces analysis, and policies & regulations pertaining to the ceramic fiber market
- Detailed value-chain analysis
- General Insulation Europe Ltd.
- Ibiden Co. Ltd.
- Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd.
- Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd.
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- Nutec Fibratec
- Rath Inc.
- Thermost Thermotech Co. Ltd.
- Unifrax Corp.
- Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Ceramic Fiber Market, By Type
8 Market, By End Product
9 Ceramic Fiber Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Regional Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5gj7fl/ceramic_fiber
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets