NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Ceramic fiber market to reach USD 5.00 billion by 2020"
The global ceramic fiber market is projected to reach USD 5.00 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 9.4% between 2015 and 2020. The major factors driving the market are the high efficiency of the ceramic fiber, growth of end-use industries, and reduction in cost of production by deploying ceramic fibers in high temperature applications.
"Petrochemical end-use industry to dominate the ceramic fiber market"
The petrochemical industry dominated the ceramic fiber market in 2014. The trend is expected to remain same during the forecast period. The demand for ceramic fiber in the petrochemical industry is driven by the increasing demand of its end products such as polymers and elastomers in India and China. The evolution of shale gas & coal gasification technology in North America is also increasing the use of ceramic fibers in the petrochemical industry.
"Asia-Pacific to dominate the ceramic fiber market"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to dominate the ceramic fiber market by 2020. With its rapidly expanding commercial and industrial base, the region is projected to experience the highest growth in demand between 2015 and 2020, followed by RoW. It is majorly driven by China, being the regional as well as global leading country for ceramic fibers.
The primary interviews were conducted to gather market insights from industry experts of the armor materials market across small-, mid-, and large-sized companies from different regions of the world. The breakdown of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50% and Tier 3 – 13%
- By Designation – C level – 50%, Director level – 31%, Others – 19%
- By Region – North America - 31%, Europe – 38%, APAC – 25%, RoW – 6%
This report also identifies market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It includes company profiles of major players; recent activities in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and contracts & agreements; and SWOT analysis. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Morgan Thermal Ceramics (U.K.), Unifrax Corporation (U.S.), Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co. Ltd. (China), IBIDEN Co. Ltd. (Japan), Isolite Insulating Products Co., Ltd. (Japan), Nutec Fibratec (Mexico), General Insulation Europe Ltd. (Germany), Thermost Thermotech Co. Ltd. (China), Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd. (China), and Rath Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast in terms of volume and value provided for various regions with respect to end-use industries, ceramic fiber types, country, and end product
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of the key market players, providing insights about various growth strategies of various companies in the ceramic fiber market
- Analyzing various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the market
- Detailed pricing analysis, porter's five forces analysis, and policies & regulations pertaining to the ceramic fiber market
- Detailed value-chain analysis
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03605434-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001