LONDON, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The ceramic textile market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.94%, by value during the forecast period"
The global ceramic textile market size was USD 74.5 million in 2015 and is projected to register a CAGR of 9.94% in terms of value, between 2016 and 2021. Properties of ceramics to contaminate heat in high temperature applications would drive the market. A large number of emerging application industries, such as aerospace and alternate energy, would boost the market. The major restraint for the ceramic textiles market is the carcinogenic nature of refractory ceramic fiber (RCF) which is one of the major types of ceramic fiber. This is affecting the growth of the RCF market mainly in Europe and North America, where regulations are stringent.
"Braids to register the highest growth between 2016 and 2021"
The characteristics of braids such as maximum resistance to mechanical abuse, superior strength, minimal unraveling would trigger the growth of the segment.
"Ceramic cloth to be the largest market for ceramic textiles"
Properties of ceramic cloth such as insulation, good performance at low temperatures, and heat insulation contribute to its large market size. It has wide applications such as welding foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants, and chemical plants.
"Asia-Pacific: The largest and fastest-growing market for ceramic textiles"
Asia-Pacific is the largest and fastest-growing market for ceramic textiles. Infrastructural growth in Asia-Pacific and increasing industrialization are responsible for the same. Most of the emerging economies are also situated in this region. Moreover, large transportation projects are increasing in this region to cater the needs of the growing population.
Breakdown of primary interview participants
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 33%, Tier 2- 60%, and Tier 3- 7%
- By Designation- C Level- 56%, D Level- 33%, and Others- 11%
- By Region- North America - 20%, Europe - 20%, Asia-Pacific - 20%, Middle East - 30% and South America -10%
Companies profiled in the report
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics (U.K.)
- Ibiden Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co. Ltd. (China)
- Kyocera Corporation (Japan)
- Mineral Seal Corporation (U.S.)
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc. (U.K.)
- Rath Inc. (U.S.)
- Rauschert Steinbach GmbH (Germany)
- The 3M Company (U.S.)
- Unifrax Corporation (U.S.)
- Zircar Zirconia, Inc. (U.S.)
- Toyo International Singapore (Tokyo)
This research report categorizes the global ceramic textiles market on the basis of fiber type, form, end-use industry, and region. The study identifies the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the ceramic textile market. It comprehensively gives market insights through value chain analysis, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, study of recent patents, competitive landscape, competitor benchmarking, and strategies of companies.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ceramic textiles market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. It will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. It will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4221308/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceramic-textile-market-by-fiber-type-form-end-use-industry-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300344867.html