Certified Engagement Practitioner Designation Now Available
Clear framework and nomenclature for engagement will allow organizations to accelerate the process of translating theory into action
NEW YORK, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A formal curriculum and certification program on engagement has been launched by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance (EEA), a coalition of more than 100 companies involved with engagement in all areas of business. Enterprise Engagement focuses on achieving organizational objectives by strategically engaging all of the people critical to success, including customers, distribution partners, employees, vendors and communities.
The certification test is available for free at www.enterpriseengagement.org/test. Those who pass are eligible to receive the Certified Engagement Practitioner (CEP) designation demonstrating their knowledge of this emerging field.
The Enterprise Engagement Curriculum, which took three years to create, is based on a meta-analysis of research dating to the 1990s and input from more than 100 practitioners in industry and academia. It covers the economics, audiences, implementation framework and tactics of Enterprise Engagement. The curriculum project was spearheaded by:
- Allan Schweyer, President of TMGov.org and a Partner and Principal at the Center for Human Capital Innovation
- Gary Rhoads, Stephen Mack Covey Professor of Marketing & Entrepreneurship, Department of Business Management, Brigham Young University
- Bruce Bolger, Managing Director of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Publisher of Engagement Strategies Magazine
- Rodger Stotz, Chief Research Officer for the Incentive Research Foundation and Principal, Delta Qi Consulting
- Melanie Lewis, Senior Consultant with the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and former Director of Commercial Engagement, AstraZeneca
The Enterprise Engagement Curriculum provides organizations with a practical, measurable implementation plan that can help improve short- and long-term performance in all areas of business. By establishing a clear framework and agreed-upon nomenclature for engagement, organizations can accelerate the process of translating theory into action.
For more information on the EEA Curriculum and Certification program, please go to www.enterpriseengagement.org/training/
Jon Lieb/Lois Russo
EEA Media Relations
SOURCE Enterprise Engagement Alliance
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.