LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- For the thousands of attendees at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), A&D Medical, a global leader in connected health and biometric measurement devices and services, will be featuring its new line of ULTRACONNECT blood pressure monitors.
"These will be the most technologically-advanced blood pressure monitors on the market," said Terry Duesterhoeft, President and CEO of A&D Medical. "We designed the new products based on feedback from consumers, who wanted simplified products with easy-to-use wireless capability, while also delivering accurate measurements that can be seamlessly shared with healthcare providers."
The new A&D Medical ULTRACONNECT blood pressure monitors offer an unmatched set of features and capabilities including:
- A sleek, tubeless design that slips easily on the wrist or arm;
- Light-weight, compact design allows users to effortlessly transport the device wherever they go, ensuring they can consistently track and share blood pressure readings;
- Smart Connect feature which allows the company's A&D Connect App to automatically detect and connect to the monitor for unparalleled ease of use;
- An offline, stand-alone operation, allowing for the subsequent transfer of up to 100 readings to the A&D Connect app at a later time;
- A bright OLED display to provide illuminated feedback of measurement results;
- Multi-user support functionality for 5 users plus a guest; and
- Robust compatibility with both iOS and a wide range of Android devices.
As with existing A&D Medical WellnessConnected devices, users will be able to operate the smart blood pressure monitors with their mobile device using the company's free companion app – A&D Connect – designed to enhance the end-user experience with engaging and easy-to-use features such as graphing, trending, unlimited memory, reminders, and goal setting.
"The new product line leverages our deep experience in designing and delivering connected products to both consumer and healthcare spaces," said Mr. Duesterhoeft.
About A&D Medical
Since 1977, A&D Medical has manufactured and distributed a full line of advanced biometric monitoring solutions including blood pressure monitors, weight scales, activity monitors, and other health monitoring devices for consumer and professional use. A&D Medical is the worldwide leader in connected health and biometric measurement devices and services for consumer wellness and chronic condition management, marketing under the A&D brand globally and also the LifeSource brand in North America. A&D Medical is a division of A&D Company, a global manufacturer of measurement equipment, with operations in around the globe.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ces-2017-ad-medical-features-its-ultraconnect-blood-pressure-monitors-300384079.html
SOURCE A&D Medical