LAS VEGAS, Jan. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HiMirror, the world's first smart beauty mirror, announced it is débuting its new "HiMirror Plus" and "HiSkin" products at CES 2017 in Las Vegas, January 5-8.
Recently named a CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in the Smart Home product category for its HiMirror ($189) smart beauty product, the HiMirror Plus includes the existing features and functionality of the HiMirror including it's intuitive, touch-free design, assessment and analysis of a user's skin condition including wrinkles, fine lines, complexion, dark circles, spots and pores, and recommends customized skincare routines to help the individual achieve his / her skin goals. Additionally, the HiMirror Plus features LED makeup lighting with five different environment settings and increased memory to accommodate more users and personal beauty tracking. The HiMirror Plus retails for $259.
"We are incredibly excited to expand our line of products to offer health and beauty-conscious individuals an easy and effective way to monitor, manage and enhance their skin care routine," said Simon Shen, CEO of HiMirror and New Kinpo Group. "With the addition of HiMirror Plus and HiSkin, users can now have access to information often reserved for dermatologist visits and proactively ward off visible signs of aging."
The HiMirror Plus Features:
- NEW! Smart ambient makeup light. Apply your cosmetics for the situation. HiMirror Plus comes with an innovative design of LED lights to simulate five different lighting scenarios – sunset view, outdoor on a sunny day, brightly lit office, shopping mall or supermarket, and restaurant or party venue.
- NEW! Increased memory. The expanded memory of HiMirror Plus not only allows for two more users – six instead of four – but also enables you to record and save your skin analysis results over a longer period-of-time; allowing you to keep better track of your improvements.
- Innovative Skin Analysis Engine. Assess your skin's condition including wrinkles, fine lines, complexion, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, and pores so that you may take early measures to improve upon your skin and achieve your beauty goals.
- Personal Improvement Plan. Based on your skincare analysis, HiMirror develops custom-built skincare routines, recommends products that address your specific needs, and offers skin care tips. All your data is encrypted and stored anonymously.
- Historical Comparison. HiMirror's skin history tracking system lets you view your progress each day and records your skin's condition and then compares it with previous months. This allows you to quickly and easily see which products work for you.
- Easy-to-Use. Take a photo and receive your skin analysis results in a matter of seconds. Simple and straightforward to install, HiMirror provides a convenient and secure way to log in – your face and voice are the account passwords.
- Developed with the Support of Professional Consultants. Experts in the fields of dermatology, cosmetics applications, cosmetics raw materials, skincare and medical beauty supervised and advised our technical team in the development of HiMirror Plus / HiMirror.
- Beauty on the move. HiMirror allows you to sync your HiMirror skin analysis results and custom skincare recommendations with your smart phone app so that you may acquire beauty and fitness advice anytime, anywhere.
- My Beauty Box. By simply scanning the barcode of skincare products through My Beauty Box users can manage products they currently or plan to use virtually.
To help take your beauty and health to the next level, the company also offers two accessories that complement the HiMirror Plus / HiMirror – its Smart Body Scale and the new HiSkin.
Retailing for $49.99, HiSkin is a revolutionary hand-held device that connects to your HiMirror to provide a "skin deep" 360° analysis of your skin's condition. With a single click, HiSkin tracks your skin's condition across the forehead, eyes, upper cheek, lower cheek and chin to detect and analyze your cuticle moisture and subcutaneous pigment precipitation, non-invasively; as well as environmental factors, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, and acne scars.
Retailing for $79, the Smart Body Scale – paired with the HiMirror - measures weight, body fat ratio (BFR), body mass index (BMI), total body water (TBW), muscle mass, bone mass, and basal metabolic rate (BMR). All data is displayed in a simple and intuitive interface through the HiMirror. Additionally, through its analysis, the Smart Body Scale with HiMirror serves as your personal at-home beauty and fitness consultant by proposing body-shape improvement plans to help you attain a healthier and better-toned body.
All products are now available for purchase through its website, https://www.himirror.com. To learn more about HiMirror, HiMirror Plus, HiSkin or the Smart Body Scale visit the XYZprinting booth at CES 2017, Sands Halls A-D, Booth #42513 in Las Vegas, January 5-8, 2017. Consumers can also follow HiMirror on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
HiMirror is subsidiary of New Kinpo Group, a global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. The company's EMS business spans multiple product lines, including storage, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), wireless and broadband, digital home, consumer electronics, wearables, 3D printing, robotics, power management and smart grid, industrial, automotive, security, medical/healthcare, emerging technologies and now beauty. Other subsidiaries, include Cal-Comp, XYZprinting, Kinpo Electronics and AcBel. For more information, visit http://en.newkinpogroup.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ces-2017-new-smart-beauty-products-from-himirror-help-consumers-create-a-smarter-routine-300385113.html