FORT WORTH, Texas, March 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Galderma Laboratories, L.P., makers of Cetaphil®, a brand recommended by more dermatologists than any other brand of cleansers and moisturizers, is excited to announce the launch of seven new facial skincare products to the Cetaphil portfolio. The Brand will now offer a wider range of specialized solutions that address key skin concerns, including hydration, effective makeup removal and skin prone to redness.
"My patients are savvier than ever when it comes to curating a skincare routine and they're constantly looking for products that address their specific needs," says dermatologist and Cetaphil spokesperson Dendy Engelman, MD. "I'm very excited about Cetaphil's new range of products because not only is it a brand I trust and have been recommending for years, but the new products address some of the most common skin concerns I come across in my practice."
Highlights from the new line include a daily moisturizer and rich night cream containing Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturizing agent and an essential component of skin, known for its ability to retain up to 1000x its weight in water. Additionally, all seven new products from Cetaphil are dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, and suitable for all skin types.
"As a brand whose legacy is rooted in gentle yet effective skincare for those with even the most sensitive skin, Cetaphil's new facial innovations are a natural extension to our ever-growing portfolio," says Miles Harrison, President and General Manager at Galderma North America. "As we embark on our 70th year as a trusted personal care brand, we are proud to broaden our clinically-proven solutions to common skincare concerns that fit seamlessly into any routine."
The new collection includes:
- Cetaphil® Daily Hydrating Lotion – lightweight, oil-free moisturizer formulated with Hyaluronic Acid provides instant hydration to skin and locks in moisture to protect skin from dryness.
- Cetaphil® Rich Hydrating Night Cream – rich, nourishing night cream – formulated with nourishing Hyaluronic Acid, Pro-Vitamin Complex and Olive Extract – helps retain skin's natural moisture, protecting it from dryness throughout the night while gently soothing skin.
- Cetaphil® Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes – convenient and ultra-gentle wipes – formulated with Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Chamomile – effectively lift even waterproof makeup from all over your face for a soothing cleansing experience.
- Cetaphil® Gentle Makeup Remover – oil-free, bi-phase liquid – formulated with Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Green Tea – gently and effectively dissolves even waterproof makeup, leaving skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed.
- Cetaphil® Foaming Face Wash – extra gentle cleanser washes away dirt, impurities and makeup that can clog pores and irritate sensitive skin.
- Cetaphil® Redness Relieving Daily Facial Moisturizer – neutral tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 – specially formulated for skin prone to redness – neutralizes the appearance of redness, evens skin tone and hydrates the natural protective skin barrier, leaving it soothed and balanced.
- Cetaphil® Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer – rich hydrating moisturizer is specifically formulated for skin prone to redness and provides continuous moisture to reduce appearance of redness due to dryness overnight.
The new Cetaphil collection is currently available at major retail grocery, drug and discount stores nationwide.
The Gentle Power of Cetaphil®
Seventy years ago, a leading pharmacist created the first Cetaphil product – a gentle, yet powerful formula that would clean without stripping and moisturize without clogging. Today, Cetaphil is the brand recommended by more dermatologists than any other brand of cleansers and moisturizers and is recognized around the world. With leading global skincare experts, we continue to develop innovative skincare technologies for products with Gentle Power that help restore, protect and maintain your skin's health every day. Cetaphil.com. Facebook.com/Cetaphil.
Galderma, Nestlé Skin Health's medical solutions business, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin, hair and nails.
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Shannon Iwaniuk, Corporate Communications
Galderma North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cetaphil-expands-skincare-portfolio-to-include-seven-new-facial-care-products-in-2017-300419887.html