LOS ANGELES, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera")*, a leading network of independent firms supporting the delivery of objective retail financial advice, today congratulated its affiliated financial advisors who were recently recognized in the 2017 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors ("FT 400") list. The FT 400 ranks top financial advisors from firms across the U.S. and is the publication's fifth annual ranking.
Robert Moore, Chief Executive Officer of Cetera Financial Group, said, "We sincerely congratulate the Cetera financial advisors who have been named to the FT 400. A number of converging trends in technology, demographics, consumer preferences, and government regulation are creating a new era in the delivery of financial advice. The advisors named to the FT 400 understand the shifts that are occurring in our sector, and have consistently demonstrated a rigorous work ethic and deep commitment to their respective clients' financial well-being."
The financial advisors named to the FT 400 include:
- Paul Ewing of Prosperity Advisor Group in Overland Park, KS (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Bernard Smit of Walnut Creek Wealth Management in Walnut Creek, CA (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Paul Ried of Paul R. Ried Financial Group, LLC in Bellevue, WA (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- David Borden of CCR Wealth Management in Westborough, MA (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Kevin Van Dyke of Bloomfield Hills Financial in Bloomfield Hills, MI (affiliated with First Allied Securities)
Mr. Moore concluded, "Each of these advisors not only understands the importance of helping individuals and families achieve stability and prosperity, but have established themselves as true industry leaders. At Cetera Financial Group, we are honored to support the individuals recognized by the FT 400, along with all of our advisors who have joined us in our mission of relentlessly putting clients' interests first through the transparent delivery of a personalized experience. We look forward to continuing to work closely with all of our advisors to reshape the ways in which advisors help clients achieve their life goals."
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent firms empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology. For more information, visit www.ceterafinancialgroup.com.
* "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions), Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC.
Haven Tower Group
424.652.6520 ext 103
Haven Tower Group
424.652.6520 ext 101
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cetera-financial-group-congratulates-professionals-recognized-in-the-2017-financial-times-top-400-financial-advisors-rankings-300430852.html
SOURCE Cetera Financial Group