LONDON, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is a thorough analysis of Hong Kong Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Hong Kong HNWIs held 38.2% (US$435.8 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$486.2 billion by 2020, accounting for 34.2% of the country's total HNWI assets.
• Asia-Pacific accounted for 55% of Hong Kong HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Latin America with 17.6%, North America with 15.4%, Europe with 5.1%, Africa with 4.2% and the Middle East with 2.7%.
• Hong Kong HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased during the review period, from 58.8% in 2011 to 55% in 2015.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to decrease their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 51.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2569753/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-hong-kong-2016-300250520.html