LONDON, Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is a thorough analysis of Italy Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Italian HNWIs held 39.4% (US$407.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$475.5 billion by 2020, accounting for 39.2% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 49.4% of Italian HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Latin America with 23.4%, Europe with 16.3%, Asia-Pacific with 8.3%, the Middle East with 1.5% and Africa with 1.1%.
- Italian HNWI allocations to North America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 23.9% in 2011 to 49.4% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in North America over the forecast period, to reach 62.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2677796/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-italy-2016-300403003.html