NEW YORK, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aiming to challenge the paradigm of thinking that an automatic watch is only for the men's club, the Chase Frederick project launched their Kickstarter campaign, (http://kck.st/2nEHpgo), on Monday, March 27th, 2017 and is already gaining crowdfunding donation traction. The luxury timepiece company is hitting the luxury fashion accessories market hard with breathtakingly designed slim, self-winding automatic watches for women. Headquartered in Indianapolis the company is run by husband and wife co-founders Angie and Jeremy Zimmerman, who saw a missing product within the women's watch market. The Chase Frederick Kickstarter will run for a duration of 30 days and will assist the company in launching seven different automatic watch designs with a general retail price of under $300. The company has set an overall crowdfunding goal of $20K for The Paradigm Collection which includes a selection of unique styles including The Paradigm Original Collection, The Paradigm Gold Collection, & The Paradigm Titanium Collection. The levels for the campaign and contributor gifts include:
- Contribute $30 or more for a free bracelet
- $200 Super Early Bird Contributor special for the choice of one watch with stainless steel band: Pink dial, Serenity blue dial, or Silver dial. Includes $30 bracelet for free. (Limited to 100 contributors)
- $225 Super Early Bird Contributor special for the choice of one watch with premium stainless steel band: Two-toned gold, two-tone Rose gold or titanium. Includes $30 bracelet for free. (Limited to 100 contributors)
- $225 for the choice of one watch with stainless steel band: Pink dial, Serenity blue dial, or silver dial. Includes $30 bracelet for free
- $250 for the choice of one watch with premium stainless steel band: Two-tone gold, Two-tone rose gold or Titanium. Includes $30 bracelet for free.
- $1250 Sorority/Wedding Pack: Any choice of any six watches. Includes 6 bracelets, with a $30 value each
Chase Frederick watches require no battery, but instead are "powered by you" as the automatic movement receives energy from the movement of your wrist which in turn winds up the movements gears, seen through the transparent back of each timepiece. However, that is not the only reason to covet an automatic watch. There are few statement symbols that say more about the owner than their choice of timepiece. Automatic watches are more valuable, much more rare, and therefore enable you to truly stand out from the crowd. Real watch and timepiece enthusiasts appreciate the craftsmanship of a self-winding automatic timepiece. The timepiece Chase Frederick automatic watch features one of the most trusted and reputable movements, a Japanese SII Automatic movement. This is a Self-Winding (Automatic) watch movement, 3 hands (hour/minute/sweep second), 7 3/4 ligne, with a diameter of 17.50mm and a movement height of 5.92mm.
Specifications of these gorgeous timepieces include:
- SII Japanese Self-Winding Automatic Movement (with back case window)
- Frequency 21,600 vibrations per hour (21 jewels)
- Running Time: More than 40 hours (over 40 hours of reserve energy)
- Case Diameter: 24mm
- Case Thickness: 10mm
- Case/Band Material: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Sundial with Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters (5 ATM)
- Band Width: 8.5mm
- Band Length: 215mm (can be re-sized smaller according to your wrist)
- Two Year Warranty
"We are beyond thrilled that the Kickstarter has finally begun," says Jeremy Zimmerman. "Chase Frederick is our passion and we are on a mission to change the perception that automatic watches are just for men. This design is very unique, and women who prefer a more feminine timepiece are going to love it - it truly strikes a perfect balance of empowerment and elegance. We will be using the funds raised to bring to production all of our breathtaking watches as well as donating 10% of future sales to love146.org. We believe strongly in giving back and this is a charity that provides education to prevent child trafficking & exploitation, care for survivors, and empower a growing movement to stop these horrific crimes. We take pride in our products and are very excited to share our finished collection with the world and through this fashion crowdfunding debut."
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chase-frederick-launches-kickstarter-campaign-bringing-elegant-automatic-timepieces-for-women-to-fashion-market-300431054.html
SOURCE Chase Frederick