Checking the Pulse of the Global Oscilloscopes Market Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing how product innovation generates growth and drives market shares in this market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Global Test & Measurement Industry Director Jessy Cavazos
The oscilloscopes market, the largest product category in the general purpose test equipment industry, has been challenged in 2012. This comes despite positive trends surrounding electronics and their increasing complexity that necessitate new capabilities in oscilloscopes. Will more positive economic conditions change the fate of this market in 2013 and beyond?
Frost & Sullivan's Test & Measurement group hosts a complimentary webinar that will discuss the following:
- Mega Trends that will affect the oscilloscopes market
- Growth drivers and restraints and future market size
- Trends from key perspectives, including bandwidth
- Frost & Sullivan's expert opinion on key market issues
Covering market and technology trends, size and forecast, along with upcoming challenges, this presentation is pertinent to all participants in the oscilloscope market value chain, ranging from suppliers to oscilloscope OEMs, distributors of electronic test equipment, as well as end users across industries, including computing, aerospace and defense, automotive, communications, industrial, semiconductors, and consumer electronics, among others.
"Customers are asking for greater functionality in oscilloscopes. As the center of the bench, the oscilloscope is the tool of choice for integration," said Frost & Sullivan's Test & Measurement Industry Director Jessy Cavazos (@frostjessy). "Capabilities in oscilloscopes are increasing drastically to become more comprehensive measurement tools, thus merging domains. This spells opportunity for some OEMs, but danger for others, as some OEMs have significant standalone businesses in the product categories converging with oscilloscopes, including spectrum analyzers and signal generators."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Test & Measurement practice, please visit: testandmeasurement.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan